Unlock code for Sony DVP-NS355

Username: Wfpm

Post Number: 1
Does anyone have a region free unlock code for my Sony DVP-NS355?

Thanks

Sony Jim
Unregistered guest
try http://www.panasonic-remote-hack.co.uk/

Username: Ycc8

buy a One for All remote.

hold magic button until dvd button on remote flashes twice
press 994
press magic buttin
press 1891
repeat steps 1-3, then 2552
repeat steps 1-3, then 0953
repeat steps 1-3, then 2214
repeat steps 1-3, then 0795
put player on standby.
Press 12345, (success will be displayed on dvd)
Press 12345 (dvd goes into standby)
DVD is muilti region active.

Anonymous

Hi I have Sony DVP NS-355 dvd player.I want to make multi reason.How can I do?Please let me know.

warick johnstone
Unregistered guest
try www.dvdcodes.net

Roger Thelwell
Unregistered guest
the folowing codes will turn your player into what is
called "region-free". If you require the player to be a single
region, for example region 1, then simply repeat the process and
replace the "0" with a "1". This may be required if you have trouble
playing DVDs purchased from outside the UK that have Region Code
Enhancement technology on them. These titles are in a minority and
you will find a substantial amount of titles will play without the
need to change region. Our recommendation is that you set the player
to region 0 and change to a specific region when the need arises.

Press system menu on remote control
Go to preference settings
Press 1,3,5,5,6,6
Press 0
Press system menu on remote to exit

Nick price
Unregistered guest
Roger, I have tried what you posted. Can you be more Precise, I don't seem to have a sytem menu button. Also I cant find preference settigs.

Unregistered guest
Is the hack the same for all One for All remotes? Or do the remote set-up codes (i.e. the '994', '1891', etc. given above) vary with handset model?

m_lenny
Unregistered guest
I'm kicking myself here. I got a DVP-NS355 player last week and got a URC-7562 One-For-All from Argos. Managed to region-free the player fine, and returned the remote to Argos as job done.

Then the DVD player went dead, so I got a replacement player and bought another URC-7562 from Argos to repeat the process.

Now this remote does not act the same way and I can't region-free the player!!

Previously, after each code was typed, the DVD button would flash twice to signal the code sent. I would then repeat the process with the next code.

Now, nothing happens on the last digit. If I just carry on and press and hold the Magic button, the DVD button will only light up and will not blink unless the Magic button is released and held again.

Any ideas what might be going on with this remote? Any way to get it to work as the one last week did?

fenster
Unregistered guest
Has anyone managed to unlock the DVP-NS355 without the all for one remote?

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the unlock codes for the Sony DVP - MS330?

Please someone let me know where i can get this code from.

Many thanks

Anonymous

I've a sony dvp ns330 & a urc-7562 (one for all remote & am trying to get the player to be multi region) so I found the site - http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.php?dvdplayer=Sony+DVP-NS330&hits=50&Search=Se arch
but after trawling through it & trying various button combos I still can't get Success to appear on the display. Perhaps someone else can fathom it out & post here PRECISE instructions on how to do it.

Unregistered guest
Sony DVP NS-355

I just burned a DVDR NTSC and the picture played black and white , this dvd player is region free

Do this

eject discs so none are inserted
switch off, then on as normal
Press Display for the menu
press Screen setup
select Line
change this to RGB if u have a scart lead
press display to exit , this should now play NTSC dvds I havent tried other regions but hopefully it will play them

hope this works for U's :-)

AYFC_ Simon
Unregistered guest
I got a DVP-NS355 player last week and got a URC-7562 One-For-All from Argos
Was having the same problems as m_lenny I think i was just doing it wrong some how,or the instructions on how to do it were'nt very clear i now have got mine region free by using the method below,i hope this helps
prepare (this makes sure your remote is configured for your sony DVD player):
1. select dvd device on remote
2. hold magic button for double blink
3. enter device code 0533

Now we need to program buttons A-E with the following codes, read below for instructions:
A - 00189
B - 00255
C - 00095
D - 00221
E - 00079

This is how you program those numbers:
1. Hold magic button until double blink
2. Press 994.
3. Press magic (don't hold).
4. Enter 5 digit code from above.
5. Press button (A-E) where to program it.
6. Repeat steps 1 to 5 for all keys.

That works, but more information on macros is included in the one4all manual for you particular model.

Have a go:
1. Remove disk, put player on standby.
2. Press A,B,C,D,E - SUCCESS is displayed and player starts up.
3. Press A,B,C,D,E - player shuts down and BINGO!

kr1s
Unregistered guest
none of those ideas work... that sucks :-(

Unregistered guest
The Posts from David Chan and AYFC_Simon are showing a discrepancy in the codes by one digit.
Perhaps AYFC has dropped the end digit and added a leading zero???
Hope that helps. the dvdcodes.net site referred to does warn against using these methods for this reason, although £20 seems quite steep for what is a simple thing to do.
I am looking for codes for a Bush combination dvd/vcr player DVHS1

Jason_UK
Unregistered guest
Unlock DVP-NS355 player and use URC-7562 One-For-All from Argos

Put any disc in player and let player search the disc!

This is how you program those numbers:
1. Hold magic button until double blink
2. Press 994.
3. Press magic (don't hold).
4. Enter 6 digit code. Press button 001891 where to program it.
5. Hold magic button until double blink
6. Press 994.
7. Press magic (don't hold).
8. Enter 6 digit code. Press button 002552 where to program it.
9. Hold magic button until double blink
10. Press 994.
11. Press magic (don't hold).
12. Enter 6 digit code. Press button 000953 where to program it.
13. Hold magic button until double blink
14. Press 994.
15. Press magic (don't hold).
16. Enter 6 digit code. Press button 002214 where to program it.
17. Hold magic button until double blink
18. Press 994.
19. Press magic (don't hold).
20. Enter 6 digit code. Press button 000795 where to program it.
21. Remove disk, put player on standby (Switch off).
2. Press 12345 - SUCCESS is displayed on your player's little screen and player starts up.
3. Press 12345 - player shuts down and BINGO!

AYFC_Simon
Unregistered guest
There are obviously many different ways of unlocking the Sony ns series, I tried many different ways but the one I have posted is exactly how I did it

Username: Jose6300

Anyone can help me with the unlock codes for my Sony DVP-NS325?
I can see region 1 and 4 now. I want to see region 2.
Thanks

Chas - United Kingdom
Unregistered guest
On my last post (above - Sunday, January 02, 2005 - 04:47 pm) I asked about the DVP-NS330 & how to make it multi-region. WELL A BIG THANKS GOES TO JASON_UK THAT HACK WORKED GREAT (USING URC-7562 REMOTE). I forgot to enter 12345 a second time, but all seems ok. Again THANKS, at last someone with a hack that works!
Ps I did my brother's DVP-NS355 - PERFECT!!

Nick Price
Unregistered guest
Has anybody unlocked a DVP-NS355 with a one for all 7560

Username: Rcarlos

has anyone please got a code for my Sony DVP-NS355?
so i can watch region 1 movies. thanks

Unregistered guest
Please can anyone tell me where on the net can I get a manual for my Sony DVD - DVP-NS330

Anonymous

http://www.sonydigital-link.com/manuals/manuals.asp?l=en&m=DVP-NS355

Unregistered guest
hi everybody, has anyone hacked a Sony DVP-NS 355 using an iPaQ 5450 with pocketWindows 2002?
i tried the procedure described here (for NS305)

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.php?select=Sony+DVP-NS305
"Region code hack posted by Pacho, April 16 2003"

..but unfortunately does not work.
Anybody knows more?
thanks very much in advance
cheers,
roger

PeRM
Unregistered guest
just wondering if anyone has tried some of the aboved methods on a DVP-NS325 using the URC-7562 ?

brian.pcdr
Unregistered guest
Hi has anyone managed a unlock hack using the All for One URC 8206 remote on the Sony NS 355 DVD player to make it multi region

Username: Peterb

For anyone having problems unlocking their NS355 using the One-For-All procedures detailed above ...
I've just received my URC-7562 ( £4.99 on ebay :-) ), and had no luck using the exact procedures described above (by Jason_UK and AYFC_Simon). However, reading the URC-7562 manual, it became clear that it only wanted 3-digit codes programming. So, I tried again without the two leading zeros on each code, and it worked fine. I then looked back at this thread and realised that I had used the exact procedure described by david chan.

Unregistered guest
DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE SONY DVP NS355
OR THE DVP NS585P PLAY ANY REGION DVD WITHOUT USING A ALL IN ONE REMOTE I HAVE THE ORIGINAL REMOTE (RMT-D166P) PLEASE THANX im thankfull for any help

Vishaal
Unregistered guest
"Sony DVP NS-355

I just burned a DVDR NTSC and the picture played black and white , this dvd player is region free

Do this

eject discs so none are inserted
switch off, then on as normal
Press Display for the menu
press Screen setup
select Line
change this to RGB if u have a scart lead
press display to exit , this should now play NTSC dvds I havent tried other regions but hopefully it will play them

hope this works for U's :-)"

hi

i have recently bought this DVD Player and also noticed that it wouldnt play NTSC movies in colour. i have tried this method and it still will not play in color :-(( plz anyone have any ideas? would realy like to get it working rather than give back the layer

Anonymous

I have a Sony NS330 dvd player. For some reason when I play a burned DVD I can't select different viewing angles. It just comes up with the normal TV angle and I'd like to be able to select widescreen. I'm not the most technically minded person (!) but I've pressed the button on the remote which is supposed to toggle through the different screen angles but it only comes up with a number 1 (regular TV screen) and won't toggle through any other options. Any clues on how to remedy this?
Thanks.

Username: Jorgeelknalla

I can see region 1 and 4 now. I want to see region 2.
Thanks

Unregistered guest
Does anybody know the unlock code for the sony
DVP-NS405

Unregistered guest
Many thanks to David Chan for the successful hack of my DVP-NS330. Unfortunately, like Vishaal above some of my burned DVD's still play in black and white. Have tried selecting RGB in screen set up but no luck. Help much appreciated.

Davesony
Unregistered guest
Problem sorted to my previous posting. I simply swapped scart leads around at the back of my TV.

JohnRA
Unregistered guest
I can confirm that Jason_UK's NS355 region free method works. It is a little fiddly and I got it wrong the first time, but on the second attempt it worked. NTSC films were initially black and white but I set the video out to RGB and that fixed that. Also the default video mode is widescreen so I had to change that to 4:3.

annalese
Unregistered guest
I also want to say thank-you to David Chan, his method worked like a charm on my DVP-NS355!

View4807
Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DVP NS355 player with Original Remote (RMT-D166P)and I would like to make it Zone Free, can anyone help.

Many thanks

Anonymous

Throw the damn Dvd in the Gutter !! I dont understand why Sony plays around with various models of Dvd Players.....the latest one they came out with....supports all region !! Does this serve the anti-piracy/copyright belony ? They should have some upgrade for the existing region restricted dvd players so that those can also become Multi-region. What the hell is Sony upto....not a good way to do business !!

Unregistered guest
I use a Sony DVPNS355 DVD Player routed through a vcr to the tv. How can I prevent some discs playing in Black+White only?

ac
Unregistered guest
I use a Sony DVPNS355 DVD Player but some DVDs play in Black and White. What can i do?

ac
Unregistered guest
I use a Sony DVPNS355 DVD Player but some DVDs play in Black and White. What can i do?

Username: Rogerio

Australia

Post Number: 2
Can anyone provide region unlocking codes for a Sony DVP-NS530?

jamie bradford
Unregistered guest
how do u unlock the region codes on a sony dvp ns325? thanksss

barrybarrybarry
Unregistered guest
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
my heads just exploded.

flikker30
Unregistered guest
Just used the code provided above from Jason_uk for my ns355 and it worked perfectly first time. Couldn't believe it-even got my money back from Argos for the remote control.

Username: Deepthy

Galway, - Ireland

Can anyone help me to change my cd/dvd player SONY DVP NS355 multiregional.
Please...
Thanks.

Unregistered guest
Hi there, can somebody please tell me what the remote control from argos is called or possibly the catalogue number? I have looked thru the book and theres no remote control called URC-7562, any help would be much appreciated!

kalamaris
Unregistered guest
hey, guys. help!!! any hack for sony dvp-ns430?
email me at stelios366@in.gr

Chas - United Kingdom
Unregistered guest
In answer to deepthysuraj read earlier entry from Jason-UK & my comment 3 entries down from his. ("converts" Sony 330 & 355 models. And I think it would "convert" 300 & 305 405 430 etc)

In answer to Kelly Hillyar in the argos spring/Summer - page 344 item 8 For some reason they are not showing the model number anymore.

In answer to Kalamaris see above

Unregistered guest
In response to Chas thanks very much thats very kind of you!!

Unregistered guest
Looking for a unlock code for a Centrex ctd-1600 currently working in region 4 would like it to run in all regions many tks

Unregistered guest
have tried to unlock my 355 using urc7562 a dozen times but cannot get success to come up on dvd screen. any suggestions?

Unregistered guest
you guys with the sony dvp-ns325 just got LUCKY :-)
want the codes??? i know ya do. heres one for fun. find a friend with the ns325 turn it off and with the remote, hit return, enter, and power. it will LOCK his tray and he wont be able to open it!! do it again to unlock. now for the MAC DADDY........with the remote, hit return, clear, and power. this brings up a LARGE set of menus. ranging from diagnostics to information, and things you can change.

i can not figure out the eeprom, so if anyone does, PLEASE e-mail it to me at DARKFIREOO7@AOL.COM (letter o in 007) cuz im trying for region free and maybe macrovision off.

one more thing, if your like me, and dont know what your doing, DONT change things, you may regret it.

Unregistered guest
you guys with the sony dvp-ns325 just got LUCKY :-)
want the codes??? i know ya do. heres one for fun. find a friend with the ns325 turn it off and with the remote, hit return, enter, and power. it will LOCK his tray and he wont be able to open it!! do it again to unlock. now for the MAC DADDY........with the remote, hit return, clear, and power. this brings up a LARGE set of menus. ranging from diagnostics to information, and things you can change.

i can not figure out the eeprom, so if anyone does, PLEASE e-mail it to me at DARKFIREOO7@AOL.COM (letter o in 007) cuz im trying for region free and maybe macrovision off.

one more thing, if your like me, and dont know what your doing, DONT change things, you may regret it.

flikker30
Unregistered guest
In response to lee hopkins-are you using the method described by jason_uk above?I followed it exactly as he stated and it worked first time.I was a bit surprised as I thought I would have a lot of hassle.

Username: Mfin

I spent ages following different instructions on this page last night, only one of the posts work, thanks to Dave Chan. I used a URC-7562 One for All remote.

I'd nearly given up but this works, set up the remote for the player first....

Then set about unlocking it...

First select dvd on the remote.

1. Press and hold magic button until dvd button on remote flashes twice
2. Enter 994
3. Press magic button (don't press and hold)
4. Enter 1891 (after the fourth digit is entered the DVD light will flash again)

5. repeat steps 1-4, but on step 4 enter 2552
6. repeat steps 1-4, but on step 4 enter 0953
7. repeat steps 1-4, but on step 4 enter 2214
8. repeat steps 1-4, but on step 4 enter 0795

9. If it isn't already put player on standby, with your normal remote if you like, doesn't matter.

10. On the one4all, Press 1,2,3,4,5, (success will be displayed on dvd)
11. Press 1,2,3,4,5, again and the player goes into standby

12. Chuck a disc in and it should work fine.

Please note mine was a region 2 UK player and I wanted to be able to play some Region 1 discs, I don't know about other regions but these just work now.

Good luck

PS. The other methods using macros programmed onto the A,B,C,D,E buttons just didn;t seem to work at all for me and I'd ignored this method before as I couldn't understand how it would work but it certainly did.

Unregistered guest
i have a sony DVP NS330 i want to play other region dvds can some one help me ( i dont want to end up buying anything is there a way plz help..)
e-mail me at
shitbag789@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Just sucessfully made my DVP-NS355 player a multiregion with a URC-7562 One-For-All 6 way using AYFC_Simon 's method. Thanks for that.

Unfortunately I get the black and white playback problem when playing burned DVD's, and bought Region 1 and Region 3 disks. I've put a fully connected Scart lead on and also tried the line change to RGB solution above. Nothing changes it. Feels like throwing good money after bad now. Any suggestions/shoulder to cry on appreciated.

Unregistered guest
Hi ,
I have sony dvd player model number dvp ns32 . It is region locked and I want to make it region free . Can anyone provide me the code for it .

Unregistered guest
Hi ,
I have sony dvd player model number dvp ns32 . It is region locked and I want to make it region free . Can anyone provide me the code for it .

Unregistered guest
I have a new Sony DVD . The remote does not work well. It does not respond to the key press. Is ist becuase it is not region free. Please assist

Unregistered guest
Hi

Recently I have bought Sony DVP-NS355 which is region locked..Can anyone please write explicitly how to unlock it as Region free..Thanks in advance..

Smab

Anonymous

Hello

I've got a SONY DVP NS50P Region 1 player and am having grief trying to play DVD's from other regions? Any suggestions? (other than throw it out the window!) Cheers

lettyollie
Unregistered guest
i live in brazil and bought a dvd in the uk. my dvd was bought here, it's the sony dvp-ns355/dvp-ns575p. the thing is, the dvd is 2+4 PAL UK. dvds in brazil are 4 NTSC. do i have a big problem? idk what to do, this keeps happening, they don't realease the best stuff here, and then i go and buy it abroad and then i can't watch it here! boy am i pissed. HELP ME PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU :~.

Unregistered guest
Well theres plenty of info on this thread on de-regioning and getting rid of the black & white view you get when a PAL image is shown on NTSC or vice versa - the codes should help on the region and if you can't get a colour picture no matter what you try then search e-bay for a PAL to NTSC converter.

Username: Trendina

i've got a sony dvp-ns355, i tried everything and it didn't work please can anyone tell me how to turn it region free with it's original remote. pls help me!!!!!!!!:-(
thanks for your help.

asjemenou
Unregistered guest
Sony NS32, succesfull switched to region free, but playing NTSC dvd's in black and white. Swithing to RGB in setup did not help. Any suggestions?

Unregistered guest
hi,u don's out there, help me unlock sony dvp ns355 dvd player using RMT-D166P remote control.
many thanks in advance

Unregistered guest
Can someone help me with unlocking my ns32 with original remote (D175p)?? Soon i will destroy it!!

Unregistered guest
SONY DVP-NS50 P/S -- can someone help me unlock it? Ideally with the handset? I don't have IR port or Palm device, and I can't get hold of a one-for-all remote in Brazil. This DVD player was bought in the US, so it's fine for region 1 but doesn't play region 4. Thank you very much!

Unregistered guest
SONY DVP-NS50 P/S -- can someone help me unlock it? Ideally with the handset? I don't have IR port or Palm device, and I can't get hold of a one-for-all remote in Brazil. This DVD player was bought in the US, so it's fine for region 1 but doesn't play region 4. Thank you very much!

Unregistered guest
Dear all

sorry for posting this on the wrong thread. I've now posted this on a new thread, so please follow the links below if you can help :-)))) or if you're interested:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/158026.html

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=433258#POST433258

NOTE to administrators: I tried to delete it here but failed -- please feel free to delete my messages on this thread if you see fit.

Thanks!

RAMO
Unregistered guest
Can someone help with unlocking region code for SONY DVP-NS50P? Thank you

Anonymous

Hi
Does anyone have a region free unlock code for my S-49 panasonic DVD?
Thanks

MakkieNakkie
Unregistered guest
YES it worked using URC 7560!! Use instructions from David Chan and mfin!! thnx guys!
..note!.. putting macros under keys A,B,C,D, indeed does NOT work!! use 1,2,3,4,5!

grtz,
Mark a Happy guy!

;)

Unregistered guest
Please help.We have come back from the States with lots of DVDs and cant play any.I have a Daewoo Combi DVD-VHS.Model SH-3510p.Can anyone help me with an unlock code so I can play all regions.THANKS.

MakkieNakkie
Unregistered guest
Have you checked
http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks ?

elukas
Unregistered guest
Can someone help me with unlocking my DVP ns52p

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help with a unlock code for sony's NC665P?

Peter FOrd
Unregistered guest
I have a NS32 that I bought in europe and had the store make it region free. It plays NTSC DVD's fine on my NTSC TV, but it doesn't seem to play PAL. Is there a hidden menu setting or something to change the output so I can watch PAL DVD's? I tried the method posted by DARKFIRE on June 8, but it doesn't seem to work.

Unregistered guest
Hello, i wanted to know what code i need to use to make my DVD multi region. The Model Number is: DVP-NS50P

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me with a sone free code for my Sony DVP NS 33??

Username: Subbu

I want to unlock SONY DVPNS50P dvd player and make it region free. Can some one give me the proceedure ?

Justin Curtis
Unregistered guest
Just to add to my earlier entry, I successfully made the player region free as per instructions on this thread.

Now the Black and white problem. This player only outputs NTSC when playing a region 1 (or 3) disk. It doesn't covert to PAL. Most TVs will convert this for you. Check your TV settings. However my TV doesn't, so buying a new TV to use a cheap DVD player was out of the question. I took the DVD player back and got a credit note. If you have this problem, I suggest you take the player back too and try with another model.

Justin Curtis
Unregistered guest
Just to add to my earlier entry, I successfully made the player region free as per instructions on this thread.

Now the Black and white problem. This player only outputs NTSC when playing a region 1 (or 3) disk. It doesn't covert to PAL. Most TVs will convert this for you. Check your TV settings. However my TV doesn't, so buying a new TV to use a cheap DVD player was out of the question. I took the DVD player back and got a credit note. If you have this problem, I suggest you take the player back too and try with another model.

alexwwood77
Unregistered guest
I am looking to hack my DVP-NS550P/B. Anyone help me out there please?

Unregistered guest

just bought a sony dvd player model dvp-ns52p,
does anyone know of a way to make it regionless? Pre-ferably using the remote control.
???????????????????????????????????

Unregistered guest
hi, i'm looking for a code which makes my sony ns-50p region code free. Can anybody help?
Please Mail to:
ffb_31@yahoo.de
Tks

Username: Pablito

DurhamUk

If you dont want to buy a remote from argos i will lend you mine... for a small fee of course :-)
oh and it is my own remote not a business i just aset up the site to make it easier (aren't i clever!)...

http://www.unlocksonyns355.zoomshare.com/

Unregistered guest
Just bought a Bose 3.2.1. GSX DVD home entertainment system. Can anyone provide me with the info of how I can make this system code free (mainly so the system will play region code 1 and 2 DVD's)? Thank you.

Uwe Siemers

james230576
Unregistered guest
hi i bought a URC-7562 all in one remote to unlock my sony dvp ns355 and using david chan method it worked so im now selling my remote on ebay if anyone wants it

ebay item no. 5841396130
thanks

Anonymous

Unregistered guest
Can anyone provide me with the unlock code for a Sony DVP-NS32? It was purchased in France and is still in France. We want to be able to watch our U.S. dvd's on it. Thanks!

Unregistered guest
hi
i bought a ns585p sony dvd player but i get the movies in black and white.can anyone help me out of this problem.I only know that it is in NTSC mode but i want to convert it to PAL mode .would be gr8 if anyone can help me out.

Harith- UK
Unregistered guest
Hi guys

I followed the instructions to unlocking the NS355 posted by Jason_UK and SUCCESS was displayed on the screen, but it hasn't solved the problem. Whenever I put ANY disc into the player I get the message CANNOT PLAY. Does anybody have any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks

Unregistered guest
in response to harith uk same for me struggle like mad bought remote my machine will not say success only welcome on machine and also for me can not play comes up please some one help

Igor 4
Unregistered guest
How to unlock DVP-NS325?
Thanx.

pistacieis
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell my what a magic button is, describe it for me? I need to find the button on the remote.

Username: Moquecavix

I'm from Brazil, Anyone can help me with the unlock codes for my Sony DVP-NS325? I can see region 4 and want region 1 to.

Chuck D
Unregistered guest
I've looked through this thread and I understand that people have had success with the URC-7562. My problem is that I can't even find anywhere to buy this remote...will newer models from the same manufacturer work or is it necessary to get the URC-7562 model? Any suggestions would be appreciated. BTW I'm trying to unlock a sony DVP-NS355

Username: Ermy

StockholmSweden

Can anyone help me in unlocking an DVP-NS52P? Thank You in advance.

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me unlock a Sony DVP-NS530? Thank you.

luke atkins
Unregistered guest
i have a centrex ct2200 dvd player and was just trying to find out if it had a multi play back zone. and if not if u can tell me how to unlock it to have a multi playback zone without wrecking it.thanX

Unregistered guest
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME FIND A CODE FOR SONY DVP NS50P/S IF YOU FOUND IT PLEASE EMAIL ME AT retsel1689@yahoo.com THANK YOU I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

Unregistered guest
Lads,

I dont have the all in one remote and was wondering if I anyone has the unlock code for the DVP-NS355. I would b really thankful if anyone could help me?????
Mick17@hotmail.com

Mick

macus
Unregistered guest
there have been a couple of requests for codes/steps for the dvp-ns32 using the original remote, but there are no responses.

is it impossible to change the codes with the original remote? can it be done with a palm pilot?

i am in zone 2 and would like to view DVDs from zone 1.

Please reply. Thanks!

Anastassis
Unregistered guest
does anyone know how i can unlock sony dvp-ns430?? pls its important for me..if u can help me pls email me at great_beyond_1987@hotmail.com thank u.

Marsellus
Unregistered guest
All you out there with a Region 2 coded DVP-NS430, beware!

Your player may not tell you that your hacking method was succesful! Yet you might have succeded but you don't know anything about it!

Here's my case. I almost went mad because none of the procedures i read here seemed to work. First I used a Thomson one-for-all handset and programmed all the codes... pressed 12345 and nothing happened. I did this several times just to be sure that I did nothing wrong. But I thought I did. Then I tried the TVRemote.exe-Sony.ccf method with my Ipaq (the 1122334455 and the 12345 method, too)... nothing happened after several tries. And then when I was completely desperate and surfed the web for a solution I found www.selen.org where I read that not all players display "SUCCESS" when hacked. Then I put in an NTSC Region 1 DVD and the player started playing the movie. I stood there like an idiot... happy and startled... somehow I managed to hack my player but I'll never know which method worked :o))). Not that it matters now. The good news: DVP-NS430 can be hacked, one of the methods described above will work.

So good luck everybody, don't give up and don't wait for "SUCCESS" it may never show up.

Username: Los297

I have the Sony DVP-NS325 and want to make it region free. Currently it only plays Region 4 NTSC.

I've read over a lot of posts on the internet and found a lot of different options.

I can get into the service menu (Return + Clear + Power) but I dont know how to change anything through there or if that is even possible.

Is there a way to unlock it without purchasing anything extra or is that just the best and easiest thing to do? If anyone with the DVP-NS325 has had any luck let me know what you did exactly.

My email is: Los297@gmail.com

Thanks

Los

Username: Fender62

U.k

Post Number: 3
i have a ns330 but also have a the one4all 7530
has anyone used that model to unlock the ns330
if so what method worked remote does not have a dvd key only tv vcr and aux

Username: Fender62

U.k

Post Number: 4
i have a ns330 but also have a the one4all 7530
has anyone used that model to unlock the ns330
if so what method worked remote does not have a dvd key only tv vcr and aux email solution plz
david@fender62.freeserve.co.uk

Username: 10tiggies

England

SONY DVP-NS430

I Just wanted to thank Dave Chan for his post on unlocking Sony DVD players to multi region.
I have a SONY DVP-NS430 and I used a URC-7562 One for All remote to unlock it following these instructions.
Many Thanks.

Then set about unlocking it...

First select dvd on the remote.

1. Press and hold magic button until dvd button on remote flashes twice
2. Enter 994
3. Press magic button (don't press and hold)
4. Enter 1891 (after the fourth digit is entered the DVD light will flash again)

5. repeat steps 1-4, but on step 4 enter 2552
6. repeat steps 1-4, but on step 4 enter 0953
7. repeat steps 1-4, but on step 4 enter 2214
8. repeat steps 1-4, but on step 4 enter 0795

9. If it isn't already put player on standby, with your normal remote if you like, doesn't matter.

10. On the one4all, Press 1,2,3,4,5, (success will be displayed on dvd)
11. Press 1,2,3,4,5, again and the player goes into standby

12. Chuck a disc in and it should work fine.

Please note mine was a region 2 UK player and I wanted to be able to play some Region 1 discs, I don't know about other regions but these just work now.

Good luck

Username: Gsareid

I just wanted to thank Michael L for his instructions. I can now play DVDs from Region 4 (Australia/NZ)in my Sony NS355 bought in the UK.

Username: Randigirl25

I hav a DVP-NS585P that is supposed to play BOTH PAL and NTSC, but it wont play NTSC DVD. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!THANYOU!

Username: Alfrodriguez

Miami, Fl Usa

I am looking for,the remote code for JVC HR-Xvc20u

Bronze Member
Username: Andy_man

Post Number: 35
You CANNOT make a NTSC REGION 1 SONY PLAYER to multiregion - only Region 2 and Region 4 PAL/NTSC dual format models can be modded.

NOR can you mod them with their own remote, you need to perform the OFA hack, a PDA hack, or use a chipped remote from a dealer such as www.multiregionupgrades.com

And just because a R2 model says its PAL/NTSC, that does not mean it will play Region 1 discs! Region 2 covers Europe/UK (PAL) and Japan (NTSC). nothing else. You have to mod it first. Thats why NTSC only R1 models cannot be modded,t hey don`t have any PAL video support.

Username: Eldho00

Hi, Does anyone HELP me by giving the region unlock code for my "SONY DVP-NS51P" zone-2. Atleast I want to change it to Zone-5. I will so much THANKFULL to YOU, if you can help me. My mail ID is eldho00@yahoo.co.in

Username: Eldho00

Hi, Can anyone HELP me by giving the region unlock code for my "SONY DVP-NS51P" zone-2. Atleast I want to change it to Zone-5. I will so much THANKFULL to YOU, if you can help me. My mail ID is eldho00@yahoo.co.in

Bronze Member
Username: Andy_man

Post Number: 39
Why are you posting how to hack your player when theres all these posts here that tell you how to do it, or where to get a chipped service remote to do it?

Username: Randigirl25

can you please help me with the unlock code for an Orion DVD-800?? Thanks!!!!

Username: Dee01

Does anyone know how to unlock this dvd player DVP NS315? I want it set to be region free. Do i need to buy a remote? Would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me. Thanks!!

Username: Tomtotbakhur

Will ANY universal remote control work for the codes ?Obviously they are the same for all the Sony DVP-NS series, but will ANY universal control do the job???

Username: Base1000

Escondido, California USA

Regarding SONY DVD RW DRU-710A internal cumputer drive.
I purchased this expensive DVD player recorder for my computer, my little girl wanted to watch a cartoon DVD that was sent to here from Japan and it only played on my computer. Now my DVD only plays region 2 DVD's. What is wrong doesn't Japan and the U.S. get along with each other. I am extremely annoyed at the system that does this kind of thing, especially without warning you first. Now my DVD drive is completely locked up. Does anyone know the cure?

Drive region code: 2
User changes left: 0
Vender resets left: 4

Username: Base1000

Escondido, California USA

Post Number: 4
Does anyone have the unlock code for a Panasonic PV-D47345A

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3157
Panasonics don't unlock with the remote. On the Sony, look at CD Freaks, there's probably a hack to make all region or at least allow more region changes. Look in device manager to get the drive model, it'll be a LiteOn.

Username: Andy_f

I've been trying to unlock my Sony DVP-NS29 player with a URC-8206 One-For-All from Argos.
I have been following the same format as the older URC-7562 One-For-All from Argos listed below but to No success - Help!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us