Archive through September 01, 2004

the rules
Unregistered guest
Mike,where's the proof

Nohackyet
Unregistered guest
The London thing is just a con. We see about 2 new sites per week claiming the P4 hack. As for people selling activated cards, anyone can get a card activated by DTV, and if they sell them for $200 a pop, make a ton of money. Platinum sub with 8 recievers is about $16 per receiver per month, wanna pay $200 for one of those? The guy subs them for 2 months, then defaults, and he and yo money is long gone after 90 days. Don't be a fool.

Unregistered guest
Hi, this message is for slj (learning), i speak spanish can you tell me where i can get the programmed card? i have the money, can you give me a contact mail, maybe your messenger. I just only want all the info. write to gazi24@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Done anyone know if you can clone a valid p4 card to another p4 card?

jppi
Unregistered guest
anyone know anything about the blackbird reviever for dish network? does it work?

Username: Sn00man

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 5
go to Satellite interactive.com,it will cost you 39 .to join,then go to files it will give you an address to mail off 200.us,they will send you a p5 programed card,with an activation script,on it all l know is they seem to be legit,nothing bad oming back about them,l can only tell you what l heard,its up to you,good luck,by the way l have sent for one myself

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 6
Blackbird,silverbullit,are basicily the same unit,they do work but you have to join a site in order to get the codes for it to work

Nohack
Unregistered guest
What don't you understand about $200 activated cards? Why do you guys keep buying them? Stop telling people where to go to buy these, it's a scam. Some dude subs 8 receivers for 2 months at $126 a month for the 8 receivers. Total cost for eight receivers = $260. He sells the 8 activated cards for $200 each, revenue $1600. His profit on 8 receivers is $1340. He defaults on the 3rd month, and your card goes down in about 100 days. This is not a hack, they are merely ripping off the DTV front office, and the buyers. Are you really that stupid to pay $200 for an activated card? How can you be that dumb?

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 7
well you belive what you want these guys have 83 cards left,they have been around for years and not a bad word about them,you don`t want to buy don`t,l wasn`t putting the site name out but people asked so l did,you want to sit back go ahead

hj
Unregistered guest
what happen to all the post

Unregistered guest
Yeah baby! I'm going to lunch....

MISSMYDTV
Unregistered guest
I GUESS NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING NEW ABOUT THE P4 CARD. I WISH MORE INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED SOON!

p4 p5 hack
Unregistered guest
people go see http://www.cpwave.net/ they say p4 p5 hack has been working for awhile.

Gherkin
Unregistered guest
It's cheaper to subscribe to DirecTV.

Anonymous

has anyone used this cpwave service?

MISSMYDTV
Unregistered guest
CPWAVE DOES NOT HAVE THE P4 HACK.

use your head
Unregistered guest
I seen the p4/p5 hack bigfoot has it(lol). Be smart join a site with a good rep. and wait. dont lose your coolif its there it will show itself and if not MOVE ON. I mean really people daves not the end all to be all.

BusinessMan
Unregistered guest
People are willing to pay $200 or more for an activated card, since I can get an extra activated card on my DTV account for $5/month, you can see selling DTV activations hacks that stay up a couple months (until the credit card dispute date passes and the buyer has no recourse) can be a very profitable enterprise. As an extra screw job, I even get the peeps to provide their own card! Yeah man, get one of your cards activated for $200. Yeah!

whocares
Unregistered guest
I dont need to prove nor care if any one believes but there is a hack. It requires a new loader and new flash file. Speed is SLOW I'll say that much. IT does glitch into the card at a weakponit while the card is doing checks. The hack has been around for a long time (atleast several months) Offered to dealers only this pint I know a 3 dealers that have it one has closed site and reopened (I think under a new name) after getting the hack. The price to dealers is around 25K. New interface, new scripts and THERE IS NO RELEASE OF ANY SORT of opcodes. AND THEY ARE DIFFERNT then hu how diff dont know but different for shure. If you want it it will be out in about 2 months to public and DAVE will be selling it cheapest!! Just remember you get what you pay for ;). As for the site that I belong to that has the hack well the price is about 1200 per member by INVITE ONLY! So not much luck getting it if we dont know who you are or a member cant vouch for you. This Keeps your sorry putz and sweaty shmuck out DAVE ;)

Like I said wanna bash or flame me for this go for it I dont care dont even know why I bother posting this in fact if you see it then it means it let me post not gonna try 3 times ;) (First time said I put sh_T in here and I didnt)

looserheis
Unregistered guest
Oh yeah Dave suck my wicky :P

oh yeah wanna check ips? useing public PC with a VNC app. Oh yeah Dave... what you thing about the EEPROM dump of your wounderfull card you got a while back like it :D Didnt fool every one did you perhaps next time youll spend the money and change out the IRDs hu.

looserheis
Unregistered guest
Oh yeah Dave suck my wicky :P

oh yeah wanna check ips? useing public PC with a VNC app. Oh yeah Dave... what you thing about the EEPROM dump of your wounderfull card you got a while back like it :D Didnt fool every one did you perhaps next time youll spend the money and change out the IRDs hu.

tikt@dave
Unregistered guest
why can't anyone on this site speak English? Looser - the name fits - get the marbles out of your mouth and make some sense, otherwise don't bother wasting space here.

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 8
yeah tell`m like it is,and yes there is break in card testing,they just have to get it downsized,so guys like you and me can do it at home,you know this is a good imfo site so why wreck it with all your whinning,got nothing good to say then go somewhere else.have a good day !

Anonymous

If never having a Period 4 hack gets rid of some of you gullible losers who believe in everything you here, then I hope one is never made public.
Learn how to do Charlies chit and go away. :-)

MISSMYDTV
Unregistered guest
HEY, HAS ANYONE CHECKED OUT THE SITE WWW.P4-SUPPORT.COM ? THEY CLAIM TO HAVE THE LOADER AND SUPPORT WITH STARTER KITS. ARE THESE PEOPLE FOR REAL OR SCAMMERS? ANYONE WITH INFO ABOUT THIS SITE?

YeahLegit
Unregistered guest
A 3minute search reveals the www.p4-support.com website is hosted by a discount web hosting service located in Dallas. p4-support pays $25 per month to keep the website up. What do you think, sound legitimate to you? My guess is it's probably a 15 year old trying to earn a little money this summer.

nica12
Unregistered guest
is this p4-support.com website for real because dont know i went on it today and it sounds legit you guys are the experts you tell me cause i don't konw s***

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 20
Lets see they are claiming to have something that doesn't exist (sorry all those who want to believe but the p4 hasn't been hacked yet when it is you will hear about all over the net) And second the website is hosted in fort worth texas (part of the U.S.A. where stuff like this is illegal not to mention it is registered using whoisguard.com

Registration Service Provided By: NameCheap.com
Visit: http://www.namecheap.com/

Domain name: p4-support.com

Registrant Contact:
WhoisGuard
WhoisGuard Protected (qvazuawmkb.protect@whoisguard.com)
+1.6613102107
Fax: +1.6613102107
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Westchester, CA 90045
US

Administrative Contact:
WhoisGuard
+1.6613102107
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Westchester, CA 90045
US

Technical Contact:
WhoisGuard
+1.6613102107
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Westchester, CA 90045
US

Billing Contact:
WhoisGuard
+1.6613102107
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Westchester, CA 90045
US

Name Servers:
ns1.quidhost.co.uk
ns2.quidhost.co.uk

Creation date: 16 Jun 2004 17:53:49
Expiration date: 16 Jun 2005 17:53:49
So do you think they are legit if so I have some prime ocean front property in Idaho for sale.

MISSMYDTV
Unregistered guest
THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS. I THOUGHT IT WAS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE ABOUT WWW.P4-SUPPORT.COM .YOU GUYS ARE A GREAT HELP.

Bronze Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 62
P4-SUPPORT has only been registered with Paypal for 7 days. They are Unverified and that ain't good.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Not to mention anybody remember when all those dss sites's paypal acounts were frozen (a years or two ago I believe I mean check it out how many RESPECTED sites use paypal) paypal aint safe they cooperate with dave.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Not to mention anybody remember when all those dss sites's paypal acounts were frozen (a years or two ago I believe I mean check it out how many RESPECTED sites use paypal) paypal aint safe they cooperate with dave.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
whoops sorry about the double post I guess I shouldn't try posting reply in more than one thread at the same time considering how slow this site is.

alfe
Unregistered guest
i got a question about the pansat so im readng the directions and its telling me that all i gotta do is buy a dish point it to the dish network and use the pansat and whalaa i got all the channels for free? if so then why do u guys bother with direct tv?

MISSMYDTV
Unregistered guest
THE REASON WE TESTERS BOTHER WITH DTV IS BECAUSE IT`S THERE AND IT IS HACKABLE.

Testy McTester
Unregistered guest
The phone number in whois for p4-support.com is in the wrong area code for the address they list. For the record... The city is wrong for the address also.

lickdeeznutz
Unregistered guest
grab a beer or yourself and just wait it out!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
I think it will take more than just one beer to wait it out but while your drinking you might consider other alternatives for entertainment(dish, bev,fta).

mr bob
Unregistered guest
you will never see a p4-hack dave has all ready started swapping out the p4 cards with the p5-d1 cards.

rayman
Unregistered guest
mr bob iv had my p5 card since feb

rayman
Unregistered guest
the p5 has been here for a while and i also read somewhere tha they have a p6 in europe

Anonymous

hey rayman go back to sleep!!!!!

dhammersmith
Unregistered guest
I am figuring there are a lot of people with direct tv recievers, that they are using as paper weights, who wish they had dishnet recievers. Now instead of trying to hack the p4 or p5 would it note be better to try and find a way to convert the direct tv receiver to a dishnet receiver. They do pretty much the same job, and I can't help but to feel it would be a process of clearing out the direct tv program and installing the dishnet program. I know it would not be that simple but it has to be something along thos lines. Lets get everyone redirecting their energy here before the NFL season starts and all I get to watch it the Detroit Lions.

Georgyboy
Unregistered guest
Saw a post about someone who had wired together 2 receivers. He could put the 1st receiver on a preview channel and it would furnish the 2nd receiver with the signals needed to turn it on.
They said they were able to get all channels except the PPV. Interesting concept.

Bee Dub
Unregistered guest
dhammersmith: Detroit Lions???!!! What's up with that?? I thought I was bad wit da Boys but you is really up sh*t creek. Come back in about 10 years man!!

va
Unregistered guest
I couldn't sleep cuz it was too hot and I wandered into this forum. I must admit, all you guys are fockin hilarious but more useful posts instead of bullshit like Detroit Lions you lonely azz mofo.

Bandwagon Guerilla
Unregistered guest
At least the LIONS dude is not a bandwagon jumper. What, a guy can't watch his team if they don't win the Super Bowl????????You guys are amazing. I give the LIONS dude the most credit of all. It takes a "Real Fan" to not only like that team, but to also admit it in public!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Himeros

Post Number: 2
Well people, I have been in this game since the last of the F cards, early H cards, through the HU until it went down forever. If everone knew just how hard it is to hack the P4 and P5 cards, and understand it would be like cracking the 128 bit protection codes the banks, and online services use. Not likely, The only reason the HU was compromised is because someone disclosed the code to get into the card. If and when the P4 and P5 hacks happens, everyone will know about it at about the same time, because that kind of news travels fast. Just change to the Bev and Charlie sats at 91,110 and 119 and enjoy hundeds of channels. Enjoy some TV and forget Dave for the time.

Himeros

Anonymous

Hey Bee Dub and Bandwagon Guerilla!! Learn how to read!! dhammersmith was saying he wants to get a fix before the NFL season or all he will be able to watch is the Lions. He didn't say he was a fan!! Sounds like the opposite. Go back to sleep both of you - better yet, go back to school!

Username: Nickxnack

Harvey, Illinois USA

Post Number: 1
Hello all !! Im a newbie.But it looks like Dave has us on the ropes at the moment.But you know it won't last.Someone will crack it!! E-mail if ya have a lead.

dishwalla
Unregistered guest
anyone heard of the blackbird dish net box. Is it bs or for real?

Dominican
Unregistered guest
is for real but is'nt the same shitt... is more complicated.... Got Milk, Got Dave, but no Got Served

Harvey, Illinois USA

Post Number: 2
Whats a good outfit to get hooked up with?Someone dependable.

Anonymous

There probably will be a hack, but I could not wait. Bought a FTA (Free To Air) receiver called a Pansat (similiar to the black bird. It cannot get DTV but does get Dishnet. Better than DAVE. Been up since May 15. No card, never down.

njet
Unregistered guest
Anonymous, how much did that cost?

Harvey, Illinois USA

Post Number: 3
Where did ya get the Pansat? Do ya use your dish?

t
Unregistered guest
$259.00 CDN www.kusat.com works with DTV dish.
That said, it went down yesterday but ecpect it to be back up today.

bety
Unregistered guest
Think about it for a moment. Each receiver has an IRD or RID number on it. RCA, Hughes, Philips, all these makers of receivers, each alloted their IRD/RID numbers. You can't tell me that the receiver's chips are fully programmed before being soldered into the receivers... How would one go about programming these numbers (and for that matter, the rest of the code for the chips) on a mass scale? I've looked at the inside of my receiver, and the only real way I can see is via the modem connection.

Anyone try gaining entry via the modem on the back? I'd imagine a phoneline simulator and a few hidden menus would initiate a modem connection. I know my HNS HIRD-E1 has hidden menus dealing with the modem, more than just testing the modem, and setting up dial prefixes.

Just a thought. I need a phoneline simulator, and my old 56k modem. I never thought I'd hear myself say "I need my old 56k modem" since I got broadband. lol

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
BRIEF INFO ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
If you have a Direct TV satellite dish, then you are able to receive free extra channels with your service.
I have P4 and P5 cards available for $150 each. The cards are programmed so that you are able to receive over 500 extra channels FOR FREE, including 96 ppv, 6 adult, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, NFL ticket and your local stations
and music channels.

THE PRICES ARE $150 EACH INCLUDING SHIPPING.

TO ORDER E-MAIL ME AT finish24@aol.com

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 171
finish24 is a crook a scammer stay away she takes your money blocks your email ans sends nothing i have proof do a search on finish24 and see the bad rep she has she chikenchit scumbag.prove me wrong ashwipe...........................I........

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
Yep, you are correct

Anonymous

What a jerk!

mandinga
Unregistered guest
Check out these videos claiming to have some or all of the channels open using the p4 and p5 cards.

http://host3.wwwserv.net/hackvideo/index.html

Anonymous

The videos have been proven to be a part of a scam that seems to have backfired on the site that released them thanks to the diligent efforts of many in the community who pointed out how this was not proof of anything.

There will be a lot of scams going on between now and the start of NFL Sunday Ticket. Save your money until 1) someone posts a P4/D1 CAM/ID and ZKT that can be verified using BasicH, the same way the HU hack was verified and/or 2) a fully open card is sent to a reputable mod at a reliable site to verify.

My guess is that if you take what you were willing to spend on the hack, invest it in a high yield mutual fund, and don't touch it until a real hack comes out, you will be able to buy a small South Sea Island by then.

james miIIard
Unregistered guest
Saw a post about someone who had wired together 2 receivers. He could put the 1st receiver on a preview channel and it would furnish the 2nd receiver with the signals needed to turn it on.
They said they were able to get all channels except the PPV. Interesting concept.

Ieslie jones
Unregistered guest
thats the most stupidest idea i have ever heard

Bronze Member
Username: Martin

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 61
i see you are trying to impersanat the real james. WHY?

Anonymous

and Leslie too

peckerwood#1
Unregistered guest
ARE YOU TALKING TO ME !?
ARE YOU TALKING TO ME !?

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 191
martin..............thanks for recognizing the fraud.it!!!!!!!! seems to be all over the forum threads....everybody knows my signature and style.peace.jmill

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 63
i just cant beleive ecoustics every thread has all this BULL SHeT. ITS NUTS.

Ionewolf
Unregistered guest
martin

GO AWAY U CANADIAN FUKFACE !

YOURE NOT WANTED HERE !

original lonewolf
Unregistered guest
say martin this butt-head posing as me is a pretty sad individual, all i have done is to try and help u guys and now we have all these idiots using other people's sign on names trying to upset the unity that we have had at this site. i believe that these individuals are hired by dave trying to stop the goings on at this forum. due to the fact that we are very close to the hack. and just to let u know i dont beleve in anyone bashing another individual just because of their national origin or just cause u dont like or dont agree with what another individual said. i am very disapointed and i am contenplating on never posting here ever again........................

original lonewolf
Unregistered guest
I mean it

original lonewolf
Unregistered guest
Really

canadabob
Unregistered guest
BRIEF INFO ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
If you have a Direct TV satellite dish, then you are able to receive free extra channels with your service.
I have P4 and P5 cards available for $150 each. The cards are programmed so that you are able to receive over 500 extra channels FOR FREE, including 96 ppv, 6 adult, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, NFL ticket and your local stations
and music channels.

THE PRICES ARE $150 EACH INCLUDING SHIPPING.

TO ORDER E-MAIL ME AT finish24@aol.com

finish24 is a crook a scammer stay away she takes your money blocks your email ans sends nothing i have proof do a search on finish24 and see the bad rep she has she chikenchit scumbag.prove me wrong ashwipe...........................

Does AOL offer a free e-mail account? 'cause if not I'm sure you can trace this sucker from real aol account

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 67
every body listen up anything from FINISH24 is a scam dont get taken the hack will be out soon please be pationt

not original lonewolf
Unregistered guest
original lonewolf: I'm sorry, come back. I couldn't resist. I am so bored of having no tangible hack news, I had nothing better to do.

Note: I was not the 1st impersonator of your handle...

Ionewolf
Unregistered guest
original lonewolf

go away you shitty dumbfuk
youre just an unworthy parasite nobody here needs

Anonymous

dss central is for retards like peckerhead

Mr Bill Free Cad Cam
Unregistered guest
I have been watching this string for a very long time but this is my very first time I posted. I have only one question if they crack the P4 and P5 lets say today. What stops Direct TV from doing the same thing all over again in a month? You have to admit that they did a wonderful job this time; you all have been locked out for over a year. Just wanted to know I personally hope you finger it out.

PW
Unregistered guest
Mr.Bill-Please dont ever post again

Mr Bill Free Cad Cam
Unregistered guest
A question that can not be answered I thought it was a good one.

canadabob
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 11:50 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been watching this string for a very long time but this is my very first time I posted. I have only one question if they crack the P4 and P5 lets say today. What stops Direct TV from doing the same thing all over again in a month? You have to admit that they did a wonderful job this time; you all have been locked out for over a year. Just wanted to know I personally hope you finger it out.

DTV cannot simply swap the cards and change signal encryption whenever they want, two reasons why:

They have to report any changes to FTA and get the permission
IT costs lots of money

james miIIer
Unregistered guest
canadabob is a crook a scammer stay away she takes your money blocks your email ans sends nothing i have proof do a search on finish24 and see the bad rep she has she chikenchit scumbag.prove me wrong ashwipe...........................I........

Mr Bill Free Cad Cam
Unregistered guest
I understand your frustration and I would be up set also if some had taken my money. What I do not under stand is if this person has ripped off so many people then why has no one ripe him into two pieces. This is a very small world and people have to be very careful today. Some times the law is the least of your problems.

canadabob
Unregistered guest
read carefully my post you idiot I copied finish24 post and try to explain how to get the scambac. I was scammed myself by 3moffshore

Amy_BrianG
Unregistered guest
Hey, from Cananda and SOOOOO tired of not having our DTV up and running. Last card we had up was the HU, have been living on nothing for the last year. I am curious to know when someone actually gets this thing working for real. Does anyone really know if it is going to happen, and if so, is it going to be anytime soon?

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 226
Amy_BrianG -- I don't understand why you say that you have been w/o DTV for "the last year." The HU datastream began being shutdown on the 14th of April, and finished on the 27th of April. A long time, I know, but hardly a year.

In spite of what anyone else might tell you, or what you might read, there is no public fix or hack for the P4 and/or D1(P5) cards. There are ways to activate your card, YOURSELF, but being from Canada that makes it difficult unless you have close friends in the U.S. DON'T pay for an activation done by someone else: It's gone whenever they stop paying DTV, regardless of any promises or guarantees you might get. They're all bogus.

But all is not lost. I know for a fact that there are many "almost" hacks out there, and there's a very reputable guy (Cipher) who has put that rep on the line by passing on "solid" info that a hack will be out before Sep 11. There're are other pretty good guys saying similar things, but if it's going to happen my bet would be on Cipher. If you're interested I'll post his URL tomorrow because I'm too damned tired to go fetch it now.

Sleep well,

Ken

Unregistered guest
Would like some guideance, I suscribe to dishnetwork in the usa and looking for something for me to get ppv and the rest of the goodies for free! Not real sure what i need i do have extra blue dish card if this means anything. HELP

Murdah
Unregistered guest
hi bob9323,

I think you should check out FTA receivers. I wish like hell to get my dtv back but the FTA solution is not bad at all. I got myself 2 kinds of receivers. Found mine at this site http://www.urbantoys.ca since I'm in Canada in the GTA where they do local delivery service. Got mine in a few hours. Try it out. The only setback is the fact that I dont have a programs guide (i think all FTA does that).

However, I have fixed my PPV yearning now with this solutions without having to stress. Check it out for yourself I guess.

peabo
Unregistered guest
murdah, can you please help i want to get an FTA but don't know nothing about them.how do they recieve the signal? and do i need a jtag? i have a dave dish up now,can i use that? please help. thanks

Stanley_1334
Unregistered guest
peabo,
check FTA info at dsscentral.net in FTA forums...tons of good info i found there.
hope it helps.
btw, this is another great info ste..updates feshly:
www.satellitetvissue.com

regards,
Stanley

new new guy
Unregistered guest
who the hell is dave? and charlie?
and stanley, how u bang into www.satellitetvissue.com ?

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
new new guy -U stop askin silly questions

peabo
Unregistered guest
stanley,thanks for the info, but i can't understand the other site you recommended it seems to be a site you order dish network.iwas looking for help with FTA receivers.thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Deaf

Post Number: 41
peabo...check out al7bar.ca ...everything u need to know there

Murdah
Unregistered guest
Hi Peabo!!!

Like I said above check out http://www.al7bar.ca which is more a forum type of support but it's a great place to learn and ask questions!

Username: Dmexique

Mexico

Post Number: 1
I am from mexico and i heard from a friend he got a membership in Rusia who claim they will have the P4 Hack this month, the only thing I don't like is the price $1000 dlls can you believe that? If anyone from this forum knows something please advice have a nice day!

peabo
Unregistered guest
murdah, thanks for getting back to me i will try these sites but can i use the dtv dish i have already or don't you need that with fta? thanks peabo
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us