Post Number: 1
I am a new user and need to know the following:
1) what downloads are required.
2) what site to visit.
3) what hardware is required.

Regards,

Username: Admin

Post Number: 143
Please post this question in our DSS/Satellite forum.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/35.html

Unregistered guest
need help on software and programing info on 2500a. new at this and have no idea. Please help

Unregistered guest
need help on software and programing info on 2500a. new at this and have no idea. Please help

sillyroxie03
Unregistered guest
Hey guys, I need help if any of you can assist me on this problem. My dad was able to get VTV but once he got that channel, on the Asian circuit, satellite 119 became to have msgs saying that it was "scramble." If any one could help, I'd appreciate it. thanks.

turtle2005
Unregistered guest
Hey guys, can anyone help me with my problem? I have a programmed Pansat 2500A. I can watch most channels even PPV. However, I can not watch NBA games such as NBA League Pass. Does anyone know why? Or how can I fix that? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

How do I download the tv guide for a Pansat 2500
A? How often do I have to do it? Every week? Every Month? Could you please show me how to do it? Thank you.

Anonymous

How do I download the tv guide for a Pansat 2500
A? How often do I have to do it? Every week? Every Month? Could you please show me how to do it? Thank you.

Unregistered guest
We have forgoten the pin number to unblock channels. How can we re-set?

Unregistered guest
I Try to download the software to my pansat2500a, & I lost everything & it wont do anything, just blinking, any one can help me out with this.

Unregistered guest
hi anyone please help me how to to get my 2500a up and working i m new in this how to flash how to down load programming and set up dish

Unregistered guest
I wish to use my ReplayTV with the Pansat 2500A. The ReplayTv repuires a IR Blaster Code in order to change channels on the Pansat. Does anyone have such a code or another suggestion.

Unregistered guest
The other day I tried entering the code through the disk on my 2500A Pansat with one that was same system, but different channel list so the entire reciever won't work now. It won't even turn on now. Is ther anything that I can do PLEASE help me!

Unregistered guest
The other day I tried entering the code through the disk on my 2500A Pansat with one that was same system, but different channel list so the entire reciever won't work now. It won't even turn on now. Is ther anything that I can do PLEASE help me!

Unregistered guest

Unregistered guest

Maria jose
Unregistered guest
hey we have a pansat2500a the box has the latest update but we cant find the signal quality. the level riches the right % but the quality bar does not move at all.
I know the satellite is not the problem please let me know if there is such as thing as the box not working anymore, perhaps i need someone to look at it or just get a new one.

Unregistered guest
how to download software to pansat receiver. from my computer. i have the cable connect to the back of the computer but what else do i need to do?

Unregistered guest
how can i find or download program guide for pansat 2500a receiver

Anonymous

sat list sat info

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me get the codes for the Pansat 2500A receiver.

Username: Truth_seeker

Post Number: 2
Please advise me as to what is the original "PANSAT COMPANY" that produces these PANSAT RECEIVERS?
WHAT is the best internet site to purchase a "PANSAT RECEVER"?
That is where can you obtain the "BEST DEAL when purchasing a PANSAT RECEIVERS?
What is the difference between "BLIND SEARCH" and "SMART SEARCH"?
What is the difference from "PANSET RECEIVERS" and "COOLSET" and ETC?

Unregistered guest
new Pansat 2500a user Is there a basic beginners book for this? I have never done this before. the instruction book assumes I already know some things.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us