Fw: P4 P5 Update Adapters Get Going PriceRising Fast Fast 219$ Today

darkstone
Unregistered guest
IS THIS A SCAM OR NOT????? has anyone ordered one, and it worked??

The P400 Universal P4/P5 Adapter All Channel Opener 219$ and rising
Package includes 1 Universal IRD P400 Unit and A step by step 4 Page Simple Setup Guide Unit
Packs ask about them and save on A bundle for family or friends

Call us now to order
1-888-252-8508 or 1-888-252-8509 or 1-800-462-9791

We would like to express our deepest thanks to the Henseng P400 Crew for making it possible
for this long wait to happen.Due to the ever so popular High demand for our units weare
making it possible for you to take advantage of our specials that are happening right
now.Incase you were left out on the last email The P400 is the Ultimate solution in All
channels open on Your DirecTv Systems.In plain english the unit will open all your PPV
stations open as well as Your favourite channels.The Idea is to have a basic Subscription
With DTV and you are all set.There is a step by step guide that any 4 year old child can
figure out so please be minimul on your questions,This booklet is included with Purchase

Unit Packs ask about them and save on A bundle for family or friends

The P400 Universal P4/P5 Adapter All Channel Opener 219$

Call us now to order

Steps are as Follows

1.Unplug COAXIAL cable from back of your DTV reciever

2.Simply Plug in the back of your NEW P400 Adapter

3.Plug P400 directly in the satellite IN on your recievers backing

4.Make sure that your Telephone wire is UNHOOKED before using.

5.Power on Recievers power and begin watching your favourite channels

Remember that we are open Until 12am Western Time Zone For those who are behind on hours.Act
now and take full advantage of our The P400 Universal P4/P5 Adapter All Channel Opener
and Sales Reps and Staff.Thanks for the testers that made it possible for this to happen.

Special Thanks To- Knight_Rider401,UltraDssCrackCrew,Romprotectuur,and last but not least
the IRC crew P4ChannelHackerzTeam For making this so Awesome

Unit Packs ask about them and save on A bundle for family or friends

Call us now to order

Hensang Imports P400

it wont work
Unregistered guest
friggin scam come on theres no way this can work........come on people

Anonymous

The best thing is to save your money, buy or build a PC with a good video card with TV out; install a FTA PCI adaptor card and software in the CPU,get the updates for the FTA adaptor,(UK &RU sites); throw out your existing IRD receiver and P4/P5 cards, tell DAVE to $$#%$@, and you will be happy; have made him happy; and have saved thousands of dollars over all these wonder scams and frauds that are all over the over the various DSS Internet sites taking advantage of you. There is a sucker hooked every minute from these frauds ... Don't forget for a minute, that satellite providers don't read and set up these phony sites... The only other option is to purchase a FTA IRD receiver. Either solution will cost you between $500.00 - $ 1000.00 depending on video output. This is a temporary fix for now, until FTA is compromised. The other, cheaper option is to legally subscribe to a Satellite Provider, which, in the long run will by now have saved you a lot more than what you have spent and wasted your time on. Just think of how many BLOCKBUSTER DVD's you could have bought for the money given to scammers and fraud artists on the Internet for P4/P5/phony "adaptors" etc... Hope this helps answer your question. I learned the hard way, but for now, FTA is the way to go until it is compromised. Save your money. And others swearing on emails not the solution to frustration. Have a nice day...

Waitin4Dss
Unregistered guest
Wondering about it too... Unfortunately FTA cannot work for dtv. :-(

Harvey Rea
Unregistered guest
ordered and paid visa for p400 sept 29th contract #
western union 7971626140 not received to date please advise
Harvey Rea
11 John st w
Box 430
Blenheim.Ontario ,Canada,N0P 1A0

reabook@on.aibn.com

key largo
Unregistered guest
this is an old scam for months...if U paid with a CC (visa),then dispute the charges now to them..

Silver Member
Username: Deaf

Post Number: 123
key largo....nice to see someone stick around,and help out the peeps with honest info. All the good guy's have left.

key largo
Unregistered guest
good to see U too

Anonymous

Even the bad guys left.

key largo
Unregistered guest
Then maybe they were both...good but bad too..playing both sides of the fence..

Anonymous

Yes.....I've suspected that all along

Yeah right ...............
Unregistered guest
actually everybodys good and bad at the same time ....some are gooder than bad sometimes and some are badder than good othertimes but noone can be totally good or totally not good nor both.

Username: Bigdog

Post Number: 1
This is nothing but a scam. Now all the phone numbers are diconceted. Thy have a web sight going. It is www.zyworld.com. By the way I did get one of the sh@t heads phone number it is 631-326-5604. It is out of Commack Long Island N.Y.

MAX TV
Unregistered guest
HU DIRECT OFFERS A SUB. FOR 249 WELL THAT'S THE SAME PRICE AS BUYING DIRECT TV ALL YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GAIN IN FOOTBALL ON SUNDAY SEEMS TO ME YOU ARE BETTER OFF BUYING FROM DIRECT TV. JUST A THOUGHT

Unregistered guest
Mullen, the guy that ran "Hensang Imports" the supposed suppliers of the "P4/P5" "adaptors" is in the can for 7 years for fraud. He has defrauded thousands of people in North America and Direct TV to the tune of some $ 200 million dollars. I hope you were not one of the suckers as I was, I just wish that they threw away the key when they sentenced him last week ( Dec 7 )

Anonymous

Those are 2 totally different people. The Hensang imports guy never got busted. Getyour facts straight and stop acting like you know what you're talking about because you obviously don't

Q
Unregistered guest
NOT YET ANYWAYS!!! BLOOODY SCAMMERS!!!!

lol
Unregistered guest
cus of peeps like U that chinese dude is now a zillionair

Anonymous

I had a call returned to me from the scamers it is on my caller ID the phone number is 631-326-5604. I finally did get someone to answer it. It belongs to www.DSSDEPOT.TV. here are your scamers like it or not I did e-mail them from there web sight address and let them know i new they were the scamers. Of coures i never got a return mail. They are in long island ny. If anyone can get a solid address for them i can get somthing done.

Anonymous

There is another web sigt selling the p400 adaptors it is www.zyworld.com/Dishookup316/ has any one know about this sight? or tryed them?

Anonymous

dssdepot.tv

Registrant:
J Mathur (electrodepot2000@hotmail.com)
Electro Depot
555 Main St
Montreal, QC H4N2R1
CA
514XXXXXXX

Domain Name: dssdepot.tv

Administrative, Technical, Billing Contact:
J Mathur (electrodepot2000@hotmail.com)
Electro Depot
555 Main St
Montreal, QC H4N2R1
CA
514XXXXXXX

Record created on Feb 2 2004.
Record expires on Feb 2 2006.
Domain servers:
ns.addr.com
ns2.addr.com

You have used the whois service 11 / 20

Anonymous

"zyworld.com" is registered with whois.opensrs.net:

Registrant:
Zynet Ltd.
Rockeagle House
Pynes Hill
Exeter, Devon EX2 5AZ
UK

Domain name: ZYWORLD.COM

Administrative Contact:
Admin, Domain domain-admin@zynet.net
Rockeagle House
Pynes Hill
Exeter, Devon EX2 5AZ
UK
+44 (0) 1392 209 500 Fax: +44 (0) 1392 421762

Technical Contact:
Admin, Domain domain-admin@zynet.net
Rockeagle House
Pynes Hill
Exeter, Devon EX2 5AZ
UK
+44 (0) 1392 209 500 Fax: +44 (0) 1392 421762

Registration Service Provider:
Zynet Ltd, domain-admin@zynet.net
+44 1392 209500
http://www.zynet.net/
This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 29-Nov-2004.
Record expires on 10-Aug-2006.
Record created on 11-Aug-1997.

Domain servers in listed order:
DNS0.ZY.COM 195.224.53.28
DNS2.ZY.COM 209.128.65.99
DNS0.ZYNET.NET 212.24.80.33
DNS1.ZYNET.NET 212.24.80.60

Domain status: REGISTRAR-LOCK

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: ZYWORLD.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net
Referral URL: http://domainhelp.tucows.com
Name Server: DNS0.ZYNET.NET
Name Server: DNS1.ZYNET.NET
Name Server: DNS0.ZY.COM
Name Server: DNS2.ZY.COM
Updated Date: 29-nov-2004
Creation Date: 11-aug-1997
Expiration Date: 10-aug-2006

>>> Last update of whois database: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:27:07 EST

NOTICE: The expiration date displayed in this record is the date the
registrar's sponsorship of the domain name registration in the registry is
currently set to expire. This date does not necessarily reflect the expiration
date of the domain name registrant's agreement with the sponsoring
registrar. Users may consult the sponsoring registrar's Whois database to
view the registrar's reported date of expiration for this registration.

TERMS OF USE: You are not authorized to access or query our Whois
database through the use of electronic processes that are high-volume and
automated except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or
modify existing registrations; the Data in VeriSign Global Registry
Services' ("VeriSign") Whois database is provided by VeriSign for
information purposes only, and to assist persons in obtaining information
about or related to a domain name registration record. VeriSign does not
guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a Whois query, you agree to abide
by the following terms of use: You agree that you may use this Data only
for lawful purposes and that under no circumstances will you use this Data
to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail, telephone,
or facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes
that apply to VeriSign (or its computer systems). The compilation,
repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is expressly
prohibited without the prior written consent of VeriSign. You agree not to
use electronic processes that are automated and high-volume to access or
query the Whois database except as reasonably necessary to register
domain names or modify existing registrations. VeriSign reserves the right
to restrict your access to the Whois database in its sole discretion to ensure
operational stability. VeriSign may restrict or terminate your access to the
Whois database for failure to abide by these terms of use. VeriSign
reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .EDU domains and
Registrars.

Anonymous

canada sure. there in long islans n.y.

davidlol
Unregistered guest
here is another phone number the scumbag return:

858-776-8888

Anonymous

Thanks for the number. Beware of zyworld.com/dishook316/home.htm. This is a scam also they are trying to sell the same old scam. They are even trying to sell the P4 P5 adaptor along with other junk. These num nuts even have a picture of some small junkie fitting call it the P4 P5 adaptor. Stay away from them and pass on the word. Thanks

Anonymous

looking for hard addy for DssBliss
DssBliss@sympatico.ca---paid for prod. and never recieved it-- paid (Diegodistefano@sympatico.com)

anonymous2
Unregistered guest
Why not do a google search on DSSBliss and see what you come up with. Plenty of info on them. But you should have done the google search thing BEFORE you sent them your money, it's a little late now. And if it's P4/P5 equipment you bought, well, you only have yourself to blame.

LK
Unregistered guest
anon...report them to www.satscams.com thats what their entire purpose is,expose scammers!...and they have some resources to "investigate" and gain info..

Unregistered guest
dssdepot.tv- I have done bussiness twice with them that is right the 1st contact I had was new york-but they are in BC-they are not good at returning calls--I have had no problem with there prod.--But I did finds out that some of there prod. is made in Montreal-- I do have 2-3 phone #. and a mail box in BC. they use a different co. name there. if interested in addy,s and phone# plz post a email addy and I will get in touch-thx fred

Unregistered guest
addy for dssdepot.tv is wrong there is no 555 main in montreal and the zip code is also wrong--some one is posting the WRONG INFO. and the email addy's also is not valid I tried them and had a fellow in QC check the street addy and they are wrong.and the zipper is wrong also. You really should ck things befor posting.you can cause alot of hard feeling if your posting the wrong info on people-- fred-1

anonymous2
Unregistered guest
Fred it's wrong because they are scammers!!!!

Fred-1
Unregistered guest
no no Iam not defending them they are scammers only the info that was posted about there addy's is wrong. try this customerservice@dssdepot.tv here is # 800-708 8643--they are actually working out of (coquitlam,BC--V3B/549) here is private # that rings into them and 800# trans. to this # 604 710 3760--I ck the ups tracking and the pkg I traded them was del. to (Annacis,Island,BC,Ca)-Fred-1

fred-1
Unregistered guest
more from Fred-1--dssdepot-(wholesale@dssdepot.tv) now here is the addy you want it is the one that they are hiding under(sfstechnologies@yahoo.com) (server IP:67.0.75.51)there addy is (SFS TECH,34A-2755 - LOUGHEED HWY - SUITE 171,COQUITLAM, BC,-V3B/549)THE PH# IS A DIRECT LINE TO HIM-604-710-3760--IF YOU TALK TO HIM REMIND HIM THAT HE OWES A FELLA 2 ATMEGA,S-THAT WILL RING HIS BELL hopes this helps-ps plz let me know--fred-1

fred-1
Unregistered guest
1 more thing dssdepot-sfstechnologies-also is run by the same people that run dishnet3m.com--a name that keeps popping up is jermy fynch--has any one had any problems with dishnet3m.com? it is a private sight to join---fred-1

LK
Unregistered guest
http://www.dishnet3mscammers.com

Please feel free to contact me if you have had similar problems and I will post your story. Please drop them an email or call them I posted the number, let them know how much business they are losing. I hope I helped you before you got scamed! Thanks Tunafish188@yahoo.com

hugh jass
Unregistered guest
hey harvey rea...you deserve to lose your money for the simple reason you used a credit card to buy worthless pirate crapola......if you wind up somehow getting a demand letter for money to stay out of court,you only have yourself to blame..you also deserve to lose your money because from day one,they were exposed as scammers and all you had to do was spend a couple hours searching their name and reading about them...scammers remain in this game because of the ignorance of so many of you that want to believe so much,you throw common sense and caution right out with the pets bath water..this info about them is at least 7 months old or more...wise up..there wont be any hacks unless you call what 3moffshore tried to pull on us a hack....roflmfao......just think....you bought some free lap dances for the ones you sent your money too...feel better now?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us