Digital IO Cable from Cablevision

Username: Mzuti

NYC, NY Usa

Post Number: 1
I am trying to help my neighbor figure out why non HD channels come in so poor on his Sony-XBR800 TV. Mostly it's the non-movie channels.

Anonymous

Seems that there are many problems with cable ready TV and cable cards. Is anyone experiencing these problems on Long Island NY and CABLEVISION

Anonymous

FORGET CABLE CARDS

lot of hype for very little in a technology in transition.

Unregistered guest
yes i have a problem. i have a philips 42" plasma and just got iO/HD cable service thru cablevision and i have a green color on people's faces and some backgrounds. doesnt have the same problem on dvd and some of the HD screens dont have it and look awesome. the cablevision tech just came here and changed my box and checked signal and still have the same problem. he is going to do some research and let me know what he finds. does anyone else have a similar problem?

Anonymous

Yes I just changed from a Comcast Dolby digital box to thier HD box. The HD channels are great but the non HD are worse than before. The provided component video and digital audio cables, not a DVI cable. I am going to try a DVI cable and if its no better go back to non HD.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us