What are your thought on...

Username: Unicronwmd

Post Number: 33
Hi all, I will be buying a HDTV in 2 months. From what I have seen so far, I really like the Hitachi 46W500 46" widescreen TV.

What are your opinions on this TV and what other TVs would you recomend for about this same price?

Thanks for reading,
WMD

Username: Unicronwmd

Post Number: 34
Nothing???

boston red sock
Unregistered guest
if you'll wait 6 months you'll be able to get more for this price and if you wait 6-12 months you'll probably be seeing sets that display at 1080p. blu-ray, the next standard for dvd, will be out this year and will display at 1080p. buying now means buying something that won't display the best possible image.

Username: Emkmd

Post Number: 16
I finally realized that if you keep waiting for the new technology, you'll be waiting forever. Maybe in a year there will be 1080p sets out. Keep waiting longer and you'll get a 1080p DVD player, then longer for the discs. After waiting 7 months I finally pulled the trigger on a Samsung 507W DLP set. Sure it is "only" 720P, but HD and regular signals look great on it.
Unicron, just do your homework and decide what you think looks good. I do not know a lot about Hitachi sets. As far as bang for the buck, most favor Toshiba for a CRT RPTV. THe best being Mitsu and Pioneer Elite.
-E

Username: Thebobgoat

Post Number: 8
agree with Eric.. just buy buy buy! why wait?!

Username: Dubz

Post Number: 26
yeah, keep waiting and you'll never buy.....but this is a pretty big thing to wait for, not to mention if he's looking at buying in march/april, new models are usually around july. id wait
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us