Iso loader p4,p5

slasher
Unregistered guest
is anyone a member at devilsreaper.c?? they claim to have the software to work with iso to program p4,p5. only going to be avail. to members proir to 9/16 till the end of oct.

Anonymous

stay away from that site..there only offering subbed cards....u can do it yourself with family and friends

slasher
Unregistered guest
they say act and 3m open done through iso loader

Silver Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 191
it is a scam.

slasher
Unregistered guest
how do you know are you a member?? i'm not thats why i was asking if there were any members here, that site has been in business for a while.seems like if it was a scam they would be asking for money from everyone

Anonymous

slasher there's nothing at that site it's a joke, read read read....for when it becomes available

Username: Blierso

Post Number: 1
Other sites claiming to have a hack:

http://www.dssvisions.com/support.htm

http://www.sathouse.com.pa/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39

Anybody have any information on these sites personal or public please give us a feedback.
thanks,
BLIERSO

Anonymous

SCAMMERS

Anonymous

SCAMMERS

slasher
Unregistered guest
most everthing is on the private side of their site mr anon. maybe u should take your own advise before saying read read read .i have already read this
http://www.devilsreaper.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5909

dishboy2
Unregistered guest
I am a member, and they stole my money, they are big time scammers for all i know

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 290
check this out...............just look........

Top View

$22.99

Usually Ships: 24 hours

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Specifications:
Protocols: T=0, T=1
ISO Rating: ISO-7816 (Parts 1/2/3)
Clock Frequencies: 1.2288MHz / 3.57945MHz / 3.6864MHz / 4.608MHz / 9.216MHz / 18.432MHz
Interfaces: RS-232 DB-9
Power Input: +7.2 to +24VDC @ 200mA
Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.5" x 0.5"
Power/Mode/Data Flow Indications: (6) Multicolored SMT LED's
O/S Supported: Any O/S that supports the RS-232 Standard

Included Accessories:
(1) 6' DB9 Computer Interface Cable
(1) 117VAC/9VDC 300mA Wall Adapter
(4) 3M Insulated Bump-on Rubber Feet (Installed)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Model: SKU 3441
●Shipping: Free Shipping

Compare at: $280.99

Our price: $269.99

Product Details: This loader we assume that soon,will be the Unit to P4-P5 card, We are in Test. If you have any Questions please e-mail us
True universal ISO-7816 - 1/2/3 compatibility
On board hardware based universal smart card reader/writer
Microsoft PC/SC compatible (USCT PC/SC Driver Required) .
On board universal smart card diagnostic and recovery system
On board Atmel AT90S2313-10PI Micro-controller For P4-P5 card Test AT90S8515-10PI.
On board (ICP) Atmel programming interface.
Will gain entry to cards previously untouchable by *old* code
Future Unlock updates for Unlocking future Dealer Lock down 3M scripts One unit, one mode, does it all without any re-flashing.
Provides the solution for cards that won't open with existing loaders and programming.
Repairs otherwise un-glitchable card.
One switch mode selection.
All matched and hand selected device components
No hardware device drivers needed in direct RS-232 mode
Supports all speeds of serial communication up to 115,000 baud
Compatible with all MCU smart cards and most Memory Only cards
Compatible with all RS-232 smart card development software
Supports both commercial and military power specifications
Only true hardware based universal all-in-one S-C terminal available
Amphenol "snap-in" card slot rated at 200K+ insertions
Incorporates the exclusive and convenient SDLOGIC ON/OFF switch
Incorporates a 20-pin dip socket for easy removal of Atmel chip
Incorporates a 4 position switch selector for modifiable timing slopes
Incorporates the proven SDLOGIC INTERSIL RS232 Chip
Incorporates a new heavy duty DC jack
Incorporates a new surface mount heavy duty voltage regulator
Incorporates (5) separate Philips74Hc4053N
Separate mode indicators
Atmel Pin 1 Jumper Enable/Disable /Bridge.
Enhanced high-speed buffer circuitry support (Jumper Enable/Disable)
New anti-static/chemical coating treatment to the Amphenol card slots

Anonymous

BIG SCAM

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 296
you think so?

Anonymous

IM 100% POSITIVE

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 299
how can you be 100% positive? i think you speak unjustly........prove to me that this is a scam by first identifing yourself...........

Anonymous

I READ THAT THIS MORNING ON A CREDIBLE DSS SITE ( ROOKIES )

Anonymous

I NEVER IDENTIFY MYSELF SO IM NOT AT RISK WITH DAVE

applebee
Unregistered guest
James...why are U always endorsing other sites/products and selling products yourself, or bashing other sellers..Kenneth made an interesting observation earlier about you once,about your posts and his "experiment"...and U have been here longer than any other regular with more posts...and your timing is "ODD" when imposters and registered post here..again,just curious...just an impartial observation!

Anonymous

applebee.......

UR REALLY A SLY AND ARROGANT SON OF A BITCH !!!

JAMES IS THE MOST TRUSTED AND HARD WORKIN MEMBER OF THIS AND OTHER SITES....

HOW DARE YOU... SHAME ON YOU !!!!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 304
applebee i didnt ask you for a reply why are you taking it on yourself to discuss me?........ken the experiment tell me more.............i dont think your being impartial applebee i think your trying to stir chit............

Username: Satts

Post Number: 1
james

Need to know where to get some info on FTR

Installation
Operation
programming.

I am trying to do some R/D to hook it up in the Caribbean.

slasher
Unregistered guest
thanks dishboy guess i'll have to wait awhile longer i thought it was to good to be true. but when they said iso not act it looked promising.
i have been a non paying member there for a while now and they usually have a ok site

Username: Blierso

Post Number: 2
Anonymous, what is your opinion on these sites?

http://www.dssbliss.com/product.asp?id=2&productid=1020

thanks,
BLIERSO

Kenneth David
Unregistered guest

******************* THE FINAL PROOF *******************

applebee -------------> IS <------------- PECKERHEAD !!!!

--> WHY IS HE CUNNINGLY ATTACKING ONE OF OUR MOST TRUSTED AND RESPECTED MEMBERS ?.....

- BECAUSE HIS MISSION IS TO DISRUPT AND DISCREDIT OUR SITE.

- BECAUSE HE INVARIABLY QUESTIONS AND DISCARDS ANY VALID TESTING PROPOSAL MADE BY OUR MOST REPUTED MEMBERS.

--> HOW COME PECKERHEAD SUDDENLY STOPPED POSTEING COINCIDENTLY AT THE SAME TIME applebee ARRIVED TO OUR SITE ?

--> WHY ARE HIS WRITING "SKILLS" AND PHRASEOLOGY EXACTLY IDENTICAL TO PECKERHEAD'S ?

--> AND WHY DOESN'T HE REGISTER AS ALL THE REST OF OUR DISTINGUISHED MEMBERS HAVE DONE ?

applebee .....IF YOU HAVE ANY DIGNITY LEFT ON YOU...

.........PLESE GET THE FU-CK OUTTA HERE !!!!

Anonymous

AND MORE BS

appIebee
Unregistered guest
*********** MUCH ADO ABOUT APPLEBEE *************

THERE'S A VERY DERANGED PSYCHO ON THE LOOSE...

WITHOUT PRESENTING HIS TRUE MOTIVES, HE HAS BECOME A MERCILESS " APPLEBEE HATER "...

ON THE OTHER HAND, MY ONLY PURPOSE HERE HAS BEEN TO GUIDE, CLARIFY AND AID IN WHATEVER I CAN...

SO DUE TO THESE UNPLEASANT CIRCUMSTANCES I HAVE BEEN COMPELLED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME...

FROM NOW ON IT WILL BE...... applebee1

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THAT THIS MAY CAUSE YOU AND I URGE MY DETRACTOR TO RECONSIDER HIS BEHAVIOR....

just another anonymous
Unregistered guest
in Devilsreaper they post like 10 dont buy till mods test the program so how they scam you?
I am a member there so far dont see no complain from the members .
they not selling no p4 program to new members
I dont see how they scam you.

i'mstillwatchingfreedtv
Unregistered guest
Well i see the truth must hurt due to the fact that my last post was deleted but it doesnt stop the fact that i am watching dtv on 2 different irds with a fix from both sathouse and DevilsReaper

slasher
Unregistered guest
unless u are a mod at reaper your not because they are just doing the cards for the mods first.
i started this thread to ask a simple question thanks to those who answered as for the rest of the posters u guys need to get a life.all this incorrect advice, why do people post anything but the facts. most dont even read about what i ask let alone know whats going on. thanks "just another" the rest of the trash in the thread needs to be deleted. if people want to talk about each other start a new thread and call it "crap most people arent interested in" or better yet i will do it for u. air out your laundry and sell your crap there

Unregistered guest
Hi all,

This is the owner of Devilsreaper. And it is a sad day when people just down right out lie. Dishboy if I took your money and ran, what is your user name at my site and I will refund it right now. But honestly I dont think you are telling the truth, so please email me at juls@devilsreaper.com and I will take care of it right now. Still watching is a mod at the site. If you want details talk to the owner, me. I only charge 10 and month and are telling people that new member will be the last to see the script so dont buy until unles you just want too
donate the 10. Come on people, why am I scamming anyone? I thought everyone was just looking for the p4 fix, and would be happy to see it alive and well. Guess I was wrong. Everyone will have it soon, just sit back and relax. Be Happy that I do have it, so people can buy and hack my copy so other may have it. Sorry, I had to speak my mind. Thank you all Juls

slasher
Unregistered guest
hi juls im am glad to see you here u must take the tards with a grain of sand.i have visited your site for a while under a different name.sorry i didnt mean to stir up dookie, i am not a paying member but i've always liked your site.

Unregistered guest
Hello Slasher, I just had to clear up a few things. If people know for sure I am scamming someone than post. You were asking a question to get feedback and I would too. But I know for a fact that no one but my mods know if this is a scam or not. In turn you can not scam for what you are not charging for, if you cant buy it than its not a scam in my book. Slasher you are welcome anytime to my site. The others that talk the talk but dont walk the walk just stay away, dont need you and honestly dont want you. xoxoxxo juls

slasher
Unregistered guest
hey juls i shot you a email wasnt sure you were still here thanks xoxoxooo

talk is cheap
Unregistered guest
well juls if u talk the talk, and walk the walk, give one of regulars here a sample so we can confirm what ur sayin is true....say jmill or Taz, shouldn't be a problem....should it?

talk is cheap but read is free
Unregistered guest
if you want just go to the site and read soon members will have it and post for other .
if you don't believe or trust what this site says just stay away .I cant see how we are scam if not selling any program yet till mods test and Soon members will be posting that they have tested the files for others to read.
you just want free software lol the members will post the truth if we have it or no.

att.Evilsdead
Site Administrator

Unregistered guest
Sorry, I know programs can be hacked, I have nothing to prove to you only my members. Believe it or not, I dont care. My people will be watching tv, are you? Enough said.

Silver Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 200
The scam is you are trying to get more members at your site offering something that the well respected sites can not offer yet because it doesn't exist. If there was a fix the big names with the big money would have it you guys are probably being scammed by the same people that scammed p4info (another noname) and you are using the fact that you are testing a yet unverified hack to draw members (and probably advertising revenue).

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 316
i have offered my name and services to juls.............if he accepts i will notify all here and in my other forums........i will be truthful if its good you will know if not you will know.............peace jmill

talk is cheap
Unregistered guest
well I guess that pretty much sums up devilsreeper.com....just recruiting for when it comes available.....peace

Anonymous

I was just wondering do you have to add crystals to the quad iso loader to programm the p4/p5 cards or will it be fine just the way it is. If so can someone clarify the crystal sizes with me? I have several to try.Thanks thetimo@hotmail.com

key largo
Unregistered guest
Since the P4/5 hack is not public,nobody knows what hardware will crack it..no need to add crystals...wait til the necessary hardware is made public..a quad iso is very "versatile",until proven differnt..

Unluck
Unregistered guest
I purchased a product from james millard ...AKA JMILL. I got burned out of over $300. I was lied to and never helped at all. I ended up doing programs through another company and the only thing I really got from JMILL was a FTA receiver that cost me over $300. You need to be carefull out here on what you do and who to trust.

Anonymous

Well i have quite a collection of software for it but i need a P4 card to try it on (go figure). i have info about it that says that the crystals that come in it are not the right ones The mods to the iso quad is easy as 1,2,3,you need to have a quad iso with one 39.7 crystal and one 70.4 crystal and here's why. The 39.7 will open the hole in the card and when you get in side the card it is running so fast that when you go to write your code to the card you need the 70.4 to find jump point if you will. See the diff between the HU card and the P4 is that the HU card has alot of jump points to write to but the P4 has very few and that is why there has never been a 3m that would run on the card. So now we have got to get one step a head of DTV on these things. Today it's all about the money to some, they scam you and others, and some say the have what they don't have. This is the most info I have seen posted on what you need to do the P4. Correct me if i'm wrong. THANKS

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us