FTA-Software.com

Anonymous

I think I've found where al7bar gets their software. It is always found first here at www.fta-software.com

Anonymous

BS

Anonymous

25 bucks a month for support...when u can get it free... more scammers

Anonymous

It is where I find everything first before it ever shows up on al7bar Don't mind paying the 25.00 when I don't have to put up with the BS at 7bar

Whats the scam when they have what I'm looking for and can supply it to me faster.

Besides I found a link to www.EasyDish.Tv on their site and so far they are the lowest price on the net. Where are the scammers?

CRK1
Unregistered guest
BS, BS, BS
and more BS scammers

Anonymous

have u not heard of the old adage.... there is a sucker born everyday....

ndeluca
Unregistered guest
i'm new how do i get software f fortec

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 261
you write me .if you need any help on any fta.....................peace..........jmill

Anonymous

i have a fortec ultra lifetime i works great except i can't get the guide info on any of the channels,can you help me out.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 277
there are no guides for fta as of this moment.on bev you do get a guide.......

One Who Lurks
Unregistered guest
Jmill,
you still out there ? Check your AOL email please, I have many questions to ask.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 278
ask away.........

One Who Lurks
Unregistered guest
What is up with NFL guys board, it was so busy with good talk at first and now it's dark ? Is there some sort of problem there ?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 279
no problems im aware of........... the site has slowed down because no news as of yet still testing so to speak.....unaware of any problems and dont think there are any....

One Who Lurks
Unregistered guest
OK, then.....next question. What kind of problems will I have to deal with by having a DSS reciever of some sort (Dave or Charlie)at my remote cabin. There isn't any power there so the receiver will only be powered up by generator while I'm using it. I already have some RCA 440's with subs at my home, would like to use similar equip. if possible. Thanks.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 280
if you use a generator you will need a fuse protection strip........or you will fry the reciever..........this is the only problem i can think of unless you need to remove a tree or two

One Who Lurks
Unregistered guest
OK, but my main worry is that because the receiver is not powered up most of the time, it won't be in touch with the data stream. Will it be alright like that or will I have to constantly need to ask to have it re-addressed ?

League of Gentlemen
Unregistered guest
Lurker... The problem with nflguy is that we feel used by that wipe-a*ss ... see, he made that site so we could help him have his free DTV,... and now that he has it... hes just watching it amd eating popcorn and drinking beer and he threw us to the shi*thole...

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 281
if the reciever is programed it can be out of service for periods of time..........how long im not sure but i have seen recievers shut down for two months then restarted........no problems

One Who Lurks
Unregistered guest
How about the fact that if I went with another 5.00 add on sub, it would not be connected to the phone line at my house. Will that cause me any grief ? I've been told that they (DTV) used that connection to obtain info about the viewers PPV habits and the like. If they can't get that info from the receiver cause it's not plugged in, will thay give me some trouble about it ? If so, how can I get around it ?

Bronze Member
Username: Deaf

Post Number: 89
I beleive it's good for about 30 days, if i can remember right....and L of Gentlemen want kind of crap are u posting, it's slow because there's nothin new to report and all the peeps that are registerd don't come in and ask questions...thats all.....james haven't heard much myself but here its still being worked on.....later...peace

One Who Lurks
Unregistered guest
Deaf and Jmill,
Do you think that an add on sub is the way to go then? Or is FTA or something else maybe better suited to what I want to do ? I sure do appreciate all the info.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
Lurks don't worry about a phone line it's just to order ppv

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 282
deaf same here just work still not fixed needs something i dont have ..............peace.jmill

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 283
deaf i would say an add on sub........for this situation normally i would tell you fta but ........peace...jmill

One Who Lurks
Unregistered guest
Deaf,
Thanks for the reply, I have another DTV rca drd440r I bought off Ebay before the HU went down. I'll get a new card for it, get it subbed, and give it a try....see how long it will work being on and off like that. Only need it during Oct., Nov., and Dec. while the various hunting seasons are on and we are at camp during the weekends.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Lurks you can go either way both are good

One Who Lurks
Unregistered guest
Deaf and Jmill,
If both are good, is there any personal preference as to which way may be better ? I want to do this only once, and the cost of getting a Pansat 2500 would not be prohibitive if that is the best way. As you can tell, what I know about all of this is what I have learned from reading posts on various boards from good folks like you. Thats why I just usually lurk at these sites and don't post. Just want to get this right the first time, not something I do very often if you know what I mean.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
Go with the sub fta has no program guide on dishnet only on bev

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 284
go with the sub............g-night all peace....jmill

One who Lurks
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the input guys, and for putting up with alot of questions. Look forward to reading your stuff wherever I find you all posting. Maybe someday I'll get educated enough to post something useful too. Hope someone gets the P4 cracked cause this paying for TV is for the birds when you only use it on occasion. Well, Back to lurking for me & Thanks Again.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 286
hey guys...............keep your ears open tonight.................peace....jmill

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 36
I have a Pansat 2300a. I loaded a bin file and now my pansat seems to be in some sort of loop and will not load up. I took it to my sat guy and he could not fix it. After i loaded it I turn it on and the led says on then gos to 0 and holds there for a minute then shuts itself off the starts all over on its own. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem.

thanks for your help.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 312
colin reflash with original bin file then proceed as normal...............peace....jmill

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
I was also told be a friend I need to reflash my pansat with the factory virgin flash( original bin) then reflash with the new bin for all the sats. If this is what you mean James do you have a copy of the origanal bin to use to clean the pansat?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 313
yes email for copy

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
my e-mail is down is there anyway i can download off the net.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 314
yes go to al7bar.tk

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 315
Hi i just noticed you are a big hunter..........so am i ..i love white tail hunting would love to get the opportunity to hunt other places than just va. but va is good dont get me wrong.......so all you hunters remember me when its time.......jmill peace.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
I got my pansat working some what. I loaded al7bar 2300a fix dated Aug 24/04. I scaned the channels got signal everything went ok but no picture no sound I must not have latest fix does anyone know where to get it and the name of the file?

Anonymous

al7bar.tk

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
whats the file name?

Anonymous

not sure just look under pansat..ps did u try and reboot it first..toggle switch on back...try this first....if it works say thank u

Anonymous

colin it's called blacklistX-8500 on dustpile3m.com under pansat

Unregistered guest
Could any one help me Please. Where should i find Pansat 2500 Software.
thanks so much

Anonymous

right above you

Shuggy
Unregistered guest
Where Can I get a newer list for Channel Edit for BB 110/119/91?
Anyone?

Unregistered guest
Maybe someone can help me out. I have a Fortec LIfetime Ultra. I want to get BEV. DN is working fine at the moment. I read someplace that I have to turn it into a pansat to get it to work on BEV. If this is true - how do I do this? And is it able to be returned to a Fortec when I want to for whatever reason?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 319
ill be setting up a site shortly to distribute new bin files for pansats..........peace .jmill

Username: Colorcaps

Post Number: 6
thanks jmill

Anonymous

Try these two sites:

ftacentral.com
dssftp.com

They are both free.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
I have tried the sept 30/04 fix for pansat 2300a and I can not get it to work can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. I loaded the bin but can not get signal and dish is pointed in right direction. Please HELP. Thanks

Anonymous

Got mine at www.fta-software.com Yes it was there before al7bar

Looks like they did it again.

Also just took delivery of my Ultra 400 from www.easydish.tv got the real deal at a fraction of the price found on any other site.

GO on tell me its BS. I ignored your message and tested them out and they are very much for real.

Support is great, one on one help.

Chow

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
i have tried the new blacklist fix for the pansat 2300a and I can not get it to work I need step by step instructions on how to get it to work for bev.thanks for your help

Anonymous

There is a good step by step guide at www.fta-software.com Don't know why you keep looking for stuff when it all comes from there.

Forget AL7... its just copied from there.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 338
i dont think you got that quite right there may be some copying but al7 has been here for years....they dont copy........... if you need good programing you can email the man......... jmill1948@aol.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
James can you help me. I have loaded the new blacklist fix to my 2300a and have no signal don't know what I am doing wrong need your help. Step by step would be nice. Thanks

Username: Toyman9977

Cape coral, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1
i have an un chipped bb that lost the factory flash. Where can a find the original factory flash thanks al

Unregistered guest
Can someone tell me what type of lbn i need to get dish net? I have a pansat 2500a and i have a direct tv dish but i dont want to hook it up till i know what it is i need. im new to this and reading the posts isnt helping me much

Anonymous

the direct dish will work fine, but u will only get one sat, suggest pointing at bev, at least u will get a program guide

Pansat 2500a
Unregistered guest
Any one know what SAT Measat1 located and Can US receive it.? and can Pansat 2500a receive Measat1 or 2
Thank very much.

arewgw456uyw4
Unregistered guest
i go to http://www.dsshelper.com/home.shtml
click on forums. login. it's free.
go to fta section.
click on files and get latest free fta files.
that is where i get them.

Username: Bobs35

Post Number: 5
can anyone help me with the pansat 2500, i can't seem to get the dn and bev to work at the same time. I am using a 4x1 diseqc switch but when i input both of them the dn takes over even when i go to the bev sat it downloads dishnet channels

Anonymous

make sure you have selected the right ports....A B C

Username: Bobs35

Post Number: 6
what ports are you talking about, in g-tools i have it set at dish in 1 and bev in 2 and the same in the antenna set up still the same

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 344
hi my friends...........long time no speak but lifes been good to me so far....visit me @ http://chat.boldchat.com/chat/visitor.jsp?cdid=3272665440&url=http://jmvip3mfile s.worldispnetwork.com/ we can talk i learn many new things

Unregistered guest
Hi to all, I have been trying to get the right steps and order about my Fortec Lifetime receiver; I have 1 DTV dish and 110, after Sept. 30 I lost the PPV (+ - half of the channels), and my guy went away, so I am going to try to flash? it. How I do that? I got my cable and I suppose the right software: FortecStar STB Updater V3.21, the receiver is loaded with Boot Ver. 6.0, Al7bar FTA 2.39 and the date says 23 Aug. 2004 (NTSC). Any guide to do this will be really apreciated. E-Mail? Yes.

Anonymous

Go to www.fta-software.com There is a step by step guide there.

Too much crap on those free sites, this one is clean and easy to find what your looking for.

I have also seen stuff show up there long before any al7 site so it seems like the source of most of fixes.

Anonymous

I jsut bought a lifetime ultra and Im looking for software for charley..

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 370
http://jmvip3mfiles.worldispnetwork.com/

Anonymous

i have a new pansat 2500a and no idea how to program it i have been reading the sites but i dont get it please help ???????????????????

Anonymous

i have a new pansat 2500a and no idea how to program it i have been reading the sites but i dont get it please help ???????????????????

free tv?
Unregistered guest
Go to
http://al7bar.tk
You'll find a lot of info there.

P.S you have to sign up to read all the post there (is free)

GOOD LUCK

key largo
Unregistered guest
If U don't understand,after reading the forums,then go to a site that has a "help chat" area as well as forums for Dish,FTA,pansat,fortec etc,such as www.dsscentral.net ..all in chat use either Dish or FTA,especially the pansat..

Anonymous

i went to dsscentral and al7bar.tk and had problems did not get in after given all my info.

Idaho
Unregistered guest
Thanks for all of the info, jmill1948 in particular, you guys are great!

Here's my deal...i am going with a fortec Ultra, I have an old direct tv dish, and have acquired some info from extrememicro.com.

My question is - is that it? Is it all just a matter of hooking everything up right?

Any info would be great. I haven't ordered the receiver yet because I guess I am kind of scared about wasting $175.00 and only know what I have read for the past couple of weeks...ever since I got a $100 plus cable bill.

Also, where should a guy lock into, 119, 110 or what?

Thanks,

Idaho

Username: Lemerlefr

Tree-rivers, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1
i'm new how do i get software for cyclone pro st2000

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 401
your on the right track...need your zip to give you az and elevation................i think you would be happier with the pan.............once you have it all up and running its a real treat......jmill

wander
Unregistered guest
how much longer will the pansats last before being paper weights????

Idaho
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the reply. The input about the fortec/panset is running about 50/50...and I still can't figure out the difference. Any more advice?

Also, I bought a used dish 500 and did a web search on the lnb and apparently some of them were bad. This is a later lot number with separate coax leads from 110 and 119 which i have been told are okay???

Thanks again,

Idaho

Anonymous

I have a problem...my pansat 2500 gives me lines across the bottom when powered up. Do I need a special boot program to fix it or what???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us