LG Lafinion 72! A good buy!! ..Or not?

Username: Deepfloyd

Post Number: 5
Hi!Just a few days ago I spotted one of the most beautiful CRT 29''(according to my opinion always!)
LG Lafinion 72!
The price is really attractive,the tv-table sophisticated and elegant,2 years guarantee and
of course as a born lover of 4:3 these inches are exactly what I want!
I only have one problem!I haven't seen it in a store so I don't know anything about her image,although according to its characteristics it should be really good!
I wrote them here for you to study them and give me your opinion :

Noble Black & Interior DSN

High Picture Quality
- FI·NE System (Fine Image Natural Equalizing System)

- Digital Eye
High Sound Quality

- Dolby Virtual Surround
- Super Woofer System
Useful Functions
- Teletext 2000 Page ( With Picture + Teletext mode)
- Digital Index
- Curtain Call
- Battery Free R/C
- 3 Scarts

What do you think about this one?Has anybody seen its image?The only thing I know for sure is that an AV-Magazine did a review on Lafinion 82(32'') and said it was really good!
SInce I intend to buy it sometime this week I'm begging you for opinions!!Thanx!!!

shopper
Unregistered guest
well, i've just saw it in a local shop and the tv is gorgeous...but unfortunately i can not judge the image quality, because the tv was connected thru a coaxial (!) connection, with just one sound channel connected...stupid, stupid shop

Mag_lim
Unregistered guest
I'm thinking of getting this too... have you folks gotten it at this point in time ?
Your verdict ?

Anonymous

Hey, guys, I just bought it and tomorrow they are shipping that to my place. The TV is top class!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us