Backup RCA 27" Component Video Input

Username: Cam_t

Post Number: 1
alright, i just purchased a new RCA 27" TV (im not sure of the exact model, but it has component video inputs in the back, and is NOT flat screen)

now, i also purchased a set of component video cables to connect my DVD player to the TV.

however, i dont have a clue as to how im supposed to get the TV to switch to the channel to receive the component signal.

Edit: ok, i found the tv i have, heres the address

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000BZH5H

the question is, how do you change the television to the component video signal?

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 212
Cameron:
There's most likely an "input" button on the remote. One of the accessories that came with the TV called the "users manual" has the answer to your question.

rca all the way
Unregistered guest
Cameron, here are two ways to set up your tv to play dvd thru component:
1st way- turn on your dvd player. Then on your RCA remote, hit input until "VID2" appears. Now you can play dvd thru component

2nd way- this way is called auto tuning and will automatically go to "VID2" when you press the dvd button on your RCA remote
1) press MENU on RCA remote
2) highlight Setup and press OK
3) highlight Auto Tuning and press OK
4) highlight Set DVD and use the right arrow button to select VID2 and you are done. Now all you do to watch dvd from now on is turn on the player, then press DVD on your RCA remote
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us