HK DVD line up

Username: Ncavman

Post Number: 17
Hey guys, looking for a great new player, preferably with DVD-Audio, and would like HK to match an HK receiver I have.

HK's site shows a DVD25 and a DVD101. Neither are DVD-Audio. Two new ones are coming out (or out), the 22 and the 31 (31 has DVD-A). Looks like this http://www.harmankardon.de/products/?display=product&cat=DVD&ser=DVD&prod=DVD%20 30/230&language=english

Anyone have any links, recommendations, or ideas for me to check out?

Username: Krackerjack

Post Number: 4
Sorry to say I don't have any more info on H/K than you do. I'm glad you mentioned the 22 and 31 though. I'd like to pick up the 31 but I don't think h/k has shipped them yet. I've checked every site and store I know and everyone is waiting for them. Have you seen them out on the market yet?

Regarding your question about dvd players though, do you need to stay with h/k? Before I looked at h/k, i looked at the Sony 685 (with sacd and dvd audio) and Denon's 910 and 1815.

Bronze Member
Username: Ncavman

Post Number: 55
Thanks Maxwell. I have not seen the 31 and 22 in stock anywhere yet. I heard the beginning of March is when they are to be released. I have not settled on a SACD/DVD-A player yet, still looking at all brands and models.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us