DVD player for Sony KF60WE610

Username: Gak22

Post Number: 7
I got great deal on the 60" Grand Wega and now I need a DVD player. I do want DVD/VCR combo. CC recommended the Sony SLVD300P; i'm looking at the Samsung DVDV3650 or the JVC HRXVC33U. Does anyone have any helpful insight

Unregistered guest
Gregg--- sorry i dont have a good suggestion for that, but I am curious when you got your TV and what its build date is - and if you had any problems yet

thanks
bg

Post Number: 8
it's on back order. tentative deilivery date 1/31/04 - day before super bowl??? ruffff.
go eagles!!!

Username: Thebobgoat

Post Number: 2
Who told you that delivery date? A local store or sonystyle?

I got the same stuff as you -- ordered on 8 Jan
they told me '2 weeks or so' yesterday when i called

hopefully in time !

Post Number: 9
i got it from CC; tried a price match & 10% rebate from Sears, but it wasn't worth it. CC also threw in a free DVD player (upto $200).
i'll be surprised if it's here before the middle of feb -- for real. sears is taking orders for march 3rd delivery.
if i could get the same deal on the hitachi ultravision 60" - i would have taken the hitachi (they also offered me the overpriced but stylish hitachi stand for $350). i went fot the $299 Bush stand for the Sony.
i plan to watch the eagles and the colts on my old RPTV toshiba 53".

Username: Thebobgoat

Post Number: 4
oh what bush stand was it? --model number

i will prob cancel my order if i have to wait till mid feb or march - just wait until i move in july and then buy something better

Contessa
Unregistered guest
Depending on what your price range is and I don't know if VCR combo is a must, but you may or may not be interested in the upcoming Bravo D2 & D3 dvd players. I believe it is the D3 ($349?) that will play WM9 dvds. There are other players that are sure to compete, so, I personally would wait a couple of months before buying one.

You can also take a look at this discussion on upcoming players announced at CES 2004.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=349741
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us