Setup questions for integrated speakers

Username: Kasinmebo

Post Number: 1
Hey all, new here! I had some questions about trying to learn more about the existing system in the house I just moved into and how it might be able to be connected to my TV.

We have speakers integrated into the walls throughout the house, that end in one of the rooms in a series of wires (red, green, black, white), I assume red and green for one speaker and black and white for the other, as there are two speakers per room. If it matters, the speakers are Episode Signature speakers if that makes a difference.

My first question is what kind of receiver should I get to be able to control them all together or individually (ideally from my phone)? The previous owner mentioned a Sonos receiver they ended up taking with them. Second question is they had the speakers wired to the TV as well as a sound bar, how would I go about adding in a soundbar and a subwoofer to the existing TV and be able to route the TV audio through it?

Thanks in advance all!

Username: Admin

Post Number: 11337
It sounds like the previous owner may have had a Sonos Amp and Sonos Soundbar with Sonos Subwoofer.

That will cost nearly $2,000 all together, but should solve all your needs, and be controllable from your phone.

You could spend less mixing and matching components, but likely won't be as user friendly.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us