My TV Mount Installation and Review

Username: Joannacarter

Post Number: 1
Item : Sunydeal Articulating Arm TV Wall Mount Bracket for 30-60 inch LCD, LED and Plasma Flat Screen TVs up to VESA 500x400 and 75 lbs, with Tilt & Swivel Motion $34.99 with coupon code "7VLHB9FI"

Came fast and effective packaging. It makes a very solid impression stable - you could certainly depend a whole lot of weight on it. (did not want to try, but if you look at something hangs, keeps)

Upload
Upload
Upload

The application was easy and fast. The manual could be something detalierter - we lacked the mounting of the bracket with the TV. Also how what where must turn - you have to find out for yourself -. What bothers something

Upload
Upload

the TV you can really adjust well and set him can slide back and forth almost effortlessly! . Super Simply

I find the small supplied spirit to align - quite a nice gimmick.
I was surprised about - the screws were good !! That has rarely - usually so cheap screws - the immediate "About Noodles" but these were really top! Even for the TV which were there !!!!

CONCLUSIONS:
Well Packaged! Good stuff! Stable and safe! Operating manual work for settings - otherwise TOP !!!

Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us