JBL-E90 * DT Pro Cinema 600 > Integration/ Setup...

Username: Addictech

Post Number: 1
I am fairly new to the "Audiophile" community but am very technically inclined. Over the past three months I have spent hundreds of hours researching equipment for a new home theater (reading countless reviews, visiting every tech store w/in 60miles, basically anything and everything related to home theater that I could reference) So far I have acquired the following equipment > JBL-E90 Towers (for front L/R), DT Pro Cinema 600 System, and a Velodyne CT80 Subwoofer. My receiver is a Pioneer VSX-821 (I will be upgrading this next). TV -> 55" Samsung LED '3D'

I finally decided on some speakers/equipment… but now I do not know how to best connect the JBL Towers, Pro Cinema 600 & Velodyne CT80 to my Pioneer receiver. I would like to get the best sound I possibly can for movies. I am a fan of heavy bass… I also could not see a way to hook up two subwoofers at first glance. I have tried all of the wiring methods in the DT ProCin600 manual but using the towers as fronts changes things a bit…. I am stumped on how to connect all of the speakers through the sub(s) or to bypass, what the best settings are for setup etc.

PLEASE ANY HELP/ INSTRUCTION/ ADVICE/ TIPS/ TRICKS =>> ANYTHING!!!! Would be very very much appreciated!!

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 432
Well an installer private local can do it right easy

Or what are your sources?
Hd cable box Bly ray etc

Connect all hdmi out of these sources into pioneer hdmi then hdmi
Out of reciever to tv.

You would need a y RCA connector to hook up 2 subs then to reciever
Then menu aq audysey set up.

theaudioguy.ca