Tedelex dvd home theater

Username: Tradeshaq

Post Number: 1
ive set up a teledex complete home theatre sysytem,and every time i watch a movie the only 4 out of the six speakers work, ive been toldto change to 6 channel, i have no idea how? can anyone help so all 6 speakers work, i get a hissing noise in the 2 soround speakers

Ed Sullivan
Unregistered guest
i dont know ne of he specifics of the system that could help with ne one solvin your prob ill try to help with some more info

Unregistered guest
I have the TEDELEX 2023 DVD player.
How can I play an audio CD from ALL 6 speakers ? OR is that not possible on the Surr. Sound 5.1 mode ??

Unregistered guest
Anyone know how to reset a tedelex TE3450 DVD? I can't get the setup menu to display

Unregistered guest
i have recently bought a 5.1 home theatre which i currently use as a CD player. Each time i play audio CD's only the 'woofer' and two other small speakers respond, the three central speakers do not respond so 3 out of 6 speakers are responding. i need to know the problem.

Unregistered guest
when using my 5.1home theatre TE5025AVD for playing audio CD's three speakers do not respond but after some checks i found out thatfor the speakers not responding the negative terminals are working but the positive are not since if you connect the speakers' positive to the positive of the responding speakers they respond. I do not know what the problem is.

Bronze Member
Username: Os2dude

Marietta , GA USA

Post Number: 30
Just a guess here, but are the CD's recorded in 5.1 surround? I would assume only the 2 main speakers and the woofer would respond to a Stereo signal.

If your mains are not responding but your rear sats are, check to see if your satellites and mains also are also your A/B set of speakers. If they are and B is selected, then only your surrounds would respond.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us