Need help

Anonymous

how do i hook my computer to my tv

Ed Sullivan
Unregistered guest
for video to start out with the easiest way is to take a svideo cable from your computer an route it to your tv but not everyones videocard has a svideo output and if this is the cas you can either purshase a new videocarsd for about 60-70 dollars us the oter method is to take the VGA output and put it through a PAL(computer vid format) to NTSC (tvs video format) this will giver you a componet video output (y, pb, pr) which you can route to your tvs componet input if you dont have a componet video input either get a tv that does or again new video card.

for sound the simplest way is to take the line out from the sound card of your computer the one you usally attach to your reg comp speaker and puschase a 1/8 to rca stero adapeter and then plug that into the audio inputs of your tv and if you want tokeep your current speakers attached to your comp buy a simple 1/8 stero y adapter

all of the things mention can be purchased at radioshack cept for the vid card and tv

Ed Sullivan
Unregistered guest
for video to start out with the easiest way is to take a svideo cable from your computer an route it to your tv but not everyones videocard has a svideo output and if this is the cas you can either purshase a new videocarsd for about 60-70 dollars us the oter method is to take the VGA output and put it through a PAL(computer vid format) to NTSC (tvs video format)converter for from 60 to 150 dollars us this will giver you a componet video output (y, pb, pr) which you can route to your tvs componet input if you dont have a componet video input either get a tv that does or again new video card.

for sound the simplest way is to take the line out from the sound card of your computer the one you usally attach to your reg comp speaker and puschase a 1/8 to rca stero adapeter and then plug that into the audio inputs of your tv and if you want tokeep your current speakers attached to your comp buy a simple 1/8 stero y adapter

all of the things mention can be purchased at radioshack cept for the vid card and tv
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us