Which give crystal sound

Bronze Member
Username: Nency

Post Number: 12
in my new house.. we are planing to make one Home theater room... where we plan to set up... one projector... big screen... Home theater seating... and 3D sound effects ... we had deal with Home theater seating and now we plan to buy the best sound effect product... will you tell me where i can found good 3D surrounding speaker for our new Home theater.

Gold Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 1182
Greetings,

Your question has got to be one of the toughest ever to answer.

The best place to start is a decent Audio or Home Theater store so that you can actually listen to various brands and speaker types. If you visit several stores and make a list of the speakers you really enjoyed and narrow it down from there.

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

Post Number: 107
I agree with jim here
find a decent store small specialty store in mid to hifi electronics..

now about 3d if thats what you want for sound or video?
you may have to wait till the new projectors and bluray come out in 3d.

In the meantime you can start on speakers you like,,auditioning for that spacious 3d sound.,

and construction or setup of your home theater,,
and hometheater magazine this month edition has one 3d projector ad ,

and at the back of the magazine you get as lot of editor picks as to what they think is premium 5.1 or higher electronics and spkers at different price points.,
for your new ht.

does that help?

theaudioguy.ca

Bronze Member
Username: Nency

Post Number: 14
hello..Jim Bay... ya you are right is a toughest to answer .. so i am asking here to get various answer to come out from my problem ...
and
hi vince mirabelli .... yes i am asking about 3D sound .... thank you from giving such a nice reply

thank you all
Home Theater Seating
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us