Odd Speaker connectors with HTiB


New member
Username: Eddiwill

Post Number: 1
Registered: Jun-04
I have a Rio HT2030 HTiB that I really like (it's my first, system, so I know one day I'll look back and chuckle...). I have replaced all the speakers that came with the system and the sound is much better. However, I would love to use better gauge wire but the unit has these weird connectors for attaching the speakers. They are little plastic rectangles with 2 holes/pins (I don't have one in front of me at the moment), and not the usual posts or inputs for bare wire. The other end (going to the speaker) is regular ol' bare wire, which is fine,

Can these "connectors" be removed or purchased somewhere and placed on better wire? Anyone know what they are called?

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us