Panasonic SC-HT05???? Samsung HT-DB610???

Ryan Maccieneies
Unregistered guest
I am thinking about purchasing a ht05...i have heard only good things, does anyone have any other suggestions at the same price range? I don't really care about the dvd player, just sound quality. I am in a dorm room so its only about 160ft^2. Also, has anyone heard anything about the Samsung Ht-DB610? Is it similar to the ht600? Thanks!

Ryan Maccieneies
Unregistered guest
you've all screwed me! someone please give me some advice

Username: Username

Post Number: 1
hi ryan ive just bought a ht05 tuner 5-1 set up to go with my panasonic 32 inch tv dvd video had to have some assistance to set the system up as its connected to ntl cable ?? used scart leadsx4 and just 2 optical leads from dvd to tuner/amp sounds incredable dvds come out the top of your head plenty of power and well balanced recomended be warned that when playing dvds you cant tell weather the sound is inside or outside the building buy it and try it regards keith england uk

HTIB Help
Unregistered guest
I also own the Panasonic SC-HT05. It's really great! I was going to go with a Samsung HD1000 model but I decided not too. If you go to CNET or Circuit City they have many reviews of the system, so does Amazon.

-Danny

HTIB Help
Unregistered guest
I guess Ryan isn't coming back...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us