Need help Setting up speakers

Username: Quake29394

Post Number: 1
Hey I a 5.1 surround sound system that i need setting up. The system was bought out of a truck. I know how retarded that is, but my brother bought these speakers thinking they were a good deal. Since he cant figure out how to use them, he gave em to me. And im having some trouble. The problem is that the Sub has a Left and Right input in the back and a Left and Right output. There is not output for the center speaker. Also i thought that in a 5.1 config the Sub had to have its own separate source from the receiver or wtv. I am uploading some pics from the back of the sub so it will be easier to see what im talking about. Please help.

Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 757
The input is connected to the receiver and the out put to the front left and right speakers. Pictures and model #'s of the receiver and the rest of your equipment may help solve your other problems.

Username: Quake29394

Post Number: 2
I havent bought a receiver yet. Because i dont know if i should buy a 5.1 receiver or a stereo. The rest of my speakers are connected via the regular speaker wire. Its a 5.1 system.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us