New setup budget $500-600

Username: Tysonmccrary

Utah

Post Number: 1
Hi, I am new to this forum so I hope this is the right section for the "what would be a system that will fit my needs." First off, I have a 56" Toshiba (I believe it's tube projected) and I have a Panasonic 5.1 home theater system that i've been using and it's just no where loud enough for me so it's time to upgrade.

I obviously would like to spend the least amount possible and get big sound, "best bang for your buck" situation, I was hoping that I could keep a budget of $500-600 and get either a 6.1 or 7.1 if possible, I would need the amp, speakers, subs, wiring, etc. Would it be best to buy the theater system in a package or get the receiver and purchase speakers individually?

I am looking for a system that will give me crisp clear sound for movies to where you feel like you're in the movie and to where it can get plenty loud to be heard throughout the house and possible shake the theater room a bit.

Username: Tysonmccrary

Utah

Post Number: 2
So far the systems that I like are the Onkyo S6100 and Samsung HT-BD1250. Would there be any other systems in my budget that would beat the quality of either of these?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us