Optical Splitter/Optical Coax Question.

Username: Furiouspudding

Post Number: 1
A friend of mine told me to come here with this question as he did not know himself. I am going to be buying a PS3 in the near future and I want to have the full 5.1 surround with my ps3 and my xbox360. Now the dilemma I have is I only have one Optical input on my receiver. I know there is a converter type thing that will allow me to plug in my optical cable coming out from my ps3 into one end...and out the other end is a coax output. I was wondering if there is a kind of splitter type thing that i could use to hook up both my 360 and ps3 to the same input? And i guess my second question would be would I be better off just buying the Optical - Coax converter rather than having the two in the same input? If this kind of thing has been posted somewhere before please leave me the link. Much appreciated! :-)

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 689
Try this

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10423&cs_id=1042302 &p_id=2946&seq=1&format=2

Username: Furiouspudding

Post Number: 3
Thanks...the only thing is I need more than one input and only one output lol. I think i found what i need. Appreciate the help though!

Bronze Member
Username: Ilana

Post Number: 21
These boots are very warm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts