I need help to get a good quality sound from my Bose speakers and my Samsung series 6 LCD

Username: Wrivera

Gurabo, Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1
I have a 20' x 20' room area for my home theater but I'm still concerned with te poor sound quality get from my bose speakers. I mixed the speaker with a new samsung series 6 LCD and so far I do not feel comfortable with the HT sound....

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 743
Greetings,

Depending on the Bose system that you have a good quality subwoofer added to it may make some great improvements.

Username: Marty3

Yonkers, NY USA

Post Number: 3
Hey Waleska,
I just added ( TODAY )a Polk Sub Woofer ( PSW125 ) to my existing Bose System (Acoustimass 10 Series II )because like you I was not happy with the sound the Bose put out. I too, like you posted a similar question and Jim Bay recommended I go with the Sub Woofer! I selected the Polk because it was at Circuit City and on sale for $199.00 where street cost is about $350.00. I just posted to this thread ( not 5 minutes ago )stating how by adding the sub woofer made a huge difference and i got the sound i was looking for! By adding the Sub, it seems like my Bose sound better at the mid to high range....
Hope this helps.

Username: Wrivera

Gurabo, Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2
Martin & Jim, Tx a lot for your inputs,so the question is: Do I need to repace the existing subwoofer or combined it with the new one....?? Besides that, a friend of mine also recommeded me polk as a good one, but let me know how your system improved with the subwoofer?
Thanks again!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 750
Realistically if it says Bose on it it is NOT a SUBwoofer. They are properly called bass boxes (or modules to sound exotic) but what you should at least try is simply adding a real subwoofer like Martin did, again assuming that you have a non Bose amplifier/receiver. If you have an entire Bose system then that could be a bit tricky.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us