Opinions on a Pioneer HTD330DV or a HTD520DV Home Theater System?

Anonymous
Does anyone have any comments or opinions on either of these systems Pioneer HTD330DV or a HTD520DV Home Theater System?

Bravo 3
I purchased this sytem despite reading any user reviews and I really like it so far. The only *slight* dissapointment so far was that the sub seemed to rattle a bit when a superlow tone was put through it. Luckily this system has so many speaker settings and adjustments that I was able to stop the rattling and get it sounding just the way I like it. Still I will say the sub isn't quite as powerful as other systems out there. Other than the sub it is a great player in every way. I can probably answer any more specific questions if you have any.

Anonymous
Have you tried home burned DVD formats like +R/RW and -R/RW? How about VCDs or SVCDs? Also, I have a Sanyo DVD player that has varible zoom that I like because you can reduce or eliminate the extreme letterbox some DVDs have. Does the 330DV have a similar capability? Any info you can pass along in the manual on the above questions would be great too. Thanks.

Username: Veryounique

Post Number: 1
Hi, I need to get a copy of the owner's manual for the Pioneer HTD-520-DV surround system. Can anyone help me out. I am willing to pay for photocopying and postage...Thanks everyone! :-)
You can reach me at veryounique@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us