Bose Acoustimass 10 5.1 Surround System

Username: Britman

Post Number: 1
I am new to this forum, and a rookie in terms of audio and speakers, is this a good choice for my sound system in my games room, to go with a dlp projector. i have a 900sq ft room that I am turning into a pub etc. I have a bunch of other questions but i will start with this one

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 376
Howdy Sean,
NOOOO!!!!

You can do a lot better than
Bose!!!

Post Number: 2
the price seemed good, i am looking for a good set at a good price, i have no idea what to look for, i have been scanning ebay

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 377
An informed decision will have to come after going to stores and listening to as many systems as you can. The best place to start shopping (not buying) is a place like Best Buy and/or Circuit City. Let your ears do most of the work but look for things like remote controls and front panl controls that make sense to you.

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 515
Sean for the money you can do better than Bose. Go online and check out Paradigm, PSB, Definitive Technology, B&W,Atlantic Technology,Aperion,NHT,M&K and many others. Look for a dealer locater and find a shop near you that carries any of these brand and go for a listen. Check out home theater magazines on line for more choices.

Post Number: 3
cheers fellas, i will post some pics of the room etc, the more feedback the better it will be
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us