Just bought this fine machine off ebay.

Username: Bramstoker

Monroe, Louisiana Usa

Post Number: 1
Just bought a kenwood htb 30-rs off ebay. Didnt come with a few things and I was wondering if the good folks of ecoustics could help a fellow out. First, it didnt come with a user manual. Second, it didnt come with a subwoofer cable. Let me start with the second. Can I use a monster 300 subwoofer cable for this? It is a powered sub. And Im trying to figure out the connections on the back of the receiver. I assume the sub audio cable goes into the subwoofer (pre out) on the recv correct? Pre out is what it says underneath "subwoofer". There is also a pre out for surr back L/ surr back surr back R. These also have your basic rca type jacks. Do I have to use those. Because there are also the speaker wire outputs where you pull the flap down to lock. Also, there is something called "monitor out". What is that used for? Any help will be appreciated and should help me quite a bit. Im also trying to get a user manual because I know I need that.

Silver Member
Username: Cclashh

Post Number: 349
I don't think you are going to get a manual for this. I am kind of suprised kenwood does not have it but they don't. They have nothing archived either. Tried googling it and nothing.

Monroe, Louisiana Usa

Post Number: 2
The box the receiver came in had a different letter/number identification. The box says VR 60RS. And I just looked on the back of the receiver and it says the same thing.

Silver Member
Username: Cclashh

Post Number: 351
Go to this site.

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/Support/Home_Electronics_Owners_Manuals/#_

On the page hit the down arrow on "please select your model number." Scroll down until you see VR-60RS and click on it. You will then be able to download the manual in .PDF form.... If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your PC you will need to install it.

Monroe, Louisiana Usa

Post Number: 3
thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us