Logitech G51 any good

Username: Travis77

Post Number: 1
Hello all,
I need some input. Im working on my game room. Now im thinking about getting a Sharp AQUOS 32" 1080p LCD HDTV w/Vyper Drive Game Mode LC-32GP1U [url]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889101117[/url], and a Logitech G51 155 watts RMS 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers [url]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121012[/url]. now will this be a good sound system and tv. my room is like a 15x12ft room i think. i do not want a big tv i was thinking about a 32in and i want a 1080p. do you think this sound system will be good on the tv like watching shows or xbox360. i thinking about spending no more then 150 on the sound system. i do not know a lot about sound system. any input is welcome

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 246
Logitech G51 System Requirements:

PC or Mac with at least 6-channel sound capability (for discrete surround sound)

Logitech systems are made for computers you may be able to adapt them to your TV but I would suspect there has to be an easier way.

I can't help myself, I have to say it
It pains me to hear that you are willing to spend $800.00 of the video and only $150.00 on the audio. Sure it can be done and you may never know what you are missing but, well it simply hurts!

Post Number: 2
will what sound system do you think i need. for my small room.

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 247
I should probably apologize for my last post and should have added to it that almost anything is better than the TV speakers as well as written something about my ignorance on hooking computer speakers to a TV for mostly gaming. On the other hand I really would not like to hear that you put this system together and didn't like it. The problem is I sound like a salesman and am asking you to spend more money because for $150.00 I simply have no recommendations!

What I can suggest though is to go out shopping and let your ears tell you what is good and what isn't. Who am I to say that the Logitech system might not be perfect for you and is easily adaptable to a TV.

Post Number: 3
no need to apologize. how much do you all think i need to spend. i just have a budget, but i am not very strong in keeping a budget. if i go to the store who knows what i would do. i just want a nice system for my tv but i do not want to spend $300 at this time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us