Frustrations! Help?!

Username: Ls_turboeg

Post Number: 6
Hey guys, I'm back again. Well, I have an issue, a couple I would say. Currently I'm running a yamaha 6050, along with a ps3 and have a projector for my video source. I have a perdicament, I cannot get all of my surround speakers to work! I have all klipsch audio, and the only speakers that won't work for me are my synergy f1's. I've checked the wiring and everything looks good. All my other speakers work great! On the f1's there's 4 connectors, which I never understood why? How should I be connecting them? I just have my wire attached to the lower 2 red/black connectors then directly into the floor speakers connectors on the receiver. Another issue, is my yamaha 6050 will not light up as all 5 speakers working, the only lights that are lit are the front 2 speakers that don't work which puzzles me :S Any advice or troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated! I'm losing hair just thinking of it!

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia Detroit area, Michigan USA

Post Number: 113
This is very confusing, I cannot find any info on your receiver to start with then you say:
I cannot get all of my surround speakers to work!

Then you say:

and the only speakers that won't work for me are my synergy f1's

with the WON'T being the confusing part.

So with a wild stab in the dark I will say that you meant to say the F1's work and your surrounds do not. With the idea that the "lights" on your receiver are actually telling the truth I would suggest changing the sound field of the receiver to actually stimulate the center and rear speakers and make sure you are listening to a source that is output in 5.1 audio.

Please let me know how badly I guessed on this!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us