Kenwood KS-505HT and SW-35HT replacements

Anonymous
Unfortunately, during a move, the moving company "misplaced" several of my items, including a brand new 5KW generator, 2600PSI pressure washer, and, unfortunately, a box containing vitals of my Kenwood HTB-504 system. (Read as some fellow in South Georgia is now enjoying my stuff) I purchased this system after Consumer Reports rated it the number one system that year. Not being a Home Theater wizard in any sense (although I do know how to hook up the system w/o using a manual), I need some help in bringing my poor system back to life. The box contained my powered subwoofer SW-35HT and my Left Front and Right Front KS-505HT speakers. Other wiring was also misplaced, but wires are easy. What I need help with is replacing my components with (hopefully) original pieces, or "as good as" replacements. I cannot say money is not an object, because it is. Of course, insurance will pay for the replacement parts, but I would like to enjoy the system I plunked down good money for. The problem I have encountered is neither Kenwood USA nor any other distributer (including authorized sellers for Kenwood) sell the KS-505HT speaker system as a whole, let alone only the right front and left front speakers. I have run into a similar problem trying to get a replacement for the SW-35HT subwoofer. My insurance company wants prices and I don't have the money to go out and buy a new system. Can anyone please help me out in trying to find out a solution to my problem, or a place who can sell me these components? Or does anyone know of suitable replacements for these missing components?

Thanks for all your help!

James Miller
I'm starting to feel unloved out there. Doesn't anyone have any advice on what affordable speakers (100 Watts) and powered subwoofer (100 Watts) I could get to replace my missing Kenwood KS-505HT left front and right front speakers and Kenwood SW-35HT subwoofer? Does anyone know where I could purchase the same speakers? Please help!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us