Denon HTIB Model DHT-1000DV

Jeff Smith
Hello - I have some serious space restrictions and am limited to getting an HTIB that is a combined receiver/dvd and slimline (4" or less in height). I've found that 95% of these are ugly silver colored systems, many of them very cheap. I an considering the Denon DHT-1000DV that is black in color and seemingly very good quality, but I'm having a hard time finding any reviews. Does anyone have any thoughts on this HTIB or suggestions on another HTIB that is both, slimline and black in color??

Thank you.

ac
Jeff, it is silver --BUT-- I have read really strong reviews about Cambridge Soundworks Mega HTIB system. Check them out at www.hifi.com
Read as many user reviews as possible before buying something. I nearly bought a Bose 321 until I got honest feedback from users...

Jeff Smith
Actually, I guess I should have been more specific. The silver receiver doesn't bother me so much, but mainly the speakers. So, the Cambridge would work out fine as it seems all their speakers are black in color. I have never heard of Cambridge before and wonder if you could point me to the reviews on their products. Mind you, im no stereo enthusiast, so no reason I would have heard of them...
Thanks - Jeff

ac
Jeff, this is from the Cambridge Website:
http://www.hifi.com/store/category.cgi?category=aud_htib&item=k1pk669xx&type=store/#Reviews

ac
Besides this website (which is great) I use www.cnet.com for almost all things electronic...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us