Is bose lifestyle v20 good?

Username: Ruusta

New Haven / Branford, Connecticut

Post Number: 1
from a functionality point of view, I love the Bose V20. It comes with the 5 speakers, a sub and a receiver I can plug my other components into and run all the components with one universal RF remote that can go through walls etc, so you don't have to always point it at something...I don't need the Acoustimas dvd player/music storage thing...I just want to run my components though a speaker system,,I love the Radio Frequency remote (as opposed to the infrared). The whole system is $1999. I am not a crazy audio file who gets into the deep nuances of the sound, but I do like the sound for movies and HD sports

I have a very long (25 feet) and narrow (10 feet) living room and you have to watch TV the narrow way so the biggest TV I wanted to get was a 42"

I looked at the Polk Soundbar thing ($1000 just for the speaker, no sub, no receiver/remote) so that leaves $999 for a sub and receiver. I have an old surround receiver I am using now, I guess I could keep that, but I am building a new custom cabinet to save space etc and the RF remote is really good.

Is there another complete system (receiver/speakers/sub) that run an RF remote I should compare the lifestyle v20 too?

Username: Duke_19007

Post Number: 3
Man its one of the Best product of Bose...especially I like Bose Cube Arrays over Jewels...furhter youve got Automatic video upscaling, abundant inputs/outputs and controlled integration.....thats simply awsome.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us