I'm Buying 7.1 Surround Sound

Username: Nick_tech_loser

Post Number: 1
But I have no idea where to buy it from. Can anyone help me, I know I don't want to buy it from Toshiba, don't ask why.

Thank you,
Nick

Silver Member
Username: Dmitchell

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 318
Are you looking at buying HTIB or seperate components? Why 7.1? Most sources are only encoded in 5.1.

Post Number: 2
Well me and my dad are tech nuts, but we have a hard time finding the tech we want. And 5.1 surround sound compadible TV and DVDs work for 7.1 just two speakers dont work. It would be the same, plus when 7.1 gets popular more DVDs will work for it, and TV will adapt to it eventualy as 7.1 gets more popular. And I'm looking for speakers and controle box. Do you know where to find them. As I've said I dont't want toshiba.

Post Number: 3
also, remember when 5.1 didnt work for tv or dvds. well thats when we got 5.1 surround sound. and after while it got more popular and now our 5.1 works for all our dvds and it works for our tv too

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 419
Nick where to go depends on where you live. You should be going to high end home . High end does not have to mean expensive. Try this link to Home Theater magazine recommended Dealers. 7%2C50%2C,#t1,http://cgi.hometheatermag.com/cgi-bin/lm.cgi/ep?disp=296400,296500 ,0,,7,50,,#t1

Post Number: 4
Thanks Casey but I dont live in the places it has listed, I live in Fort Smith, Arkansas.

Thanks anyways,
Nick

Silver Member
Username: Huron

Post Number: 213
Nick why do you keep saying toshiba?

and my system is a 5.1 I have not ran into 7.1 material but if I wanted 7.1 in my home theater its as simple as mounting and hooking up two more speakers

Post Number: 5
I said Toshiba once, wel twice now, and i said it cause they arent that good of a brand, also 7.1 needs a 7.1 channel system, i know how to get the speakers for it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us