Durabrand HT is the best kept secret in town

Username: Ronald591

Lagrange, Ohio USA

Post Number: 4
My wife and I own a modest ranch home with a medium sized living room. I am a senior citizen as well. So I went bumming from store to store looking for a REASONABLY priced Home Theater sound system. We already own a big screen TV, VCR-DVD player and Direct TV. But I wanted a GOOD stereo and surround sound.

Well Best Buy and Circuit City wanted to sell me their top of the line systems running from $300.00 and up. I said "hell no". I'm on a fixed income as it is.

Well, by chance I was shopping one day in Walmart and I saw the Durabrand Home Theater sound system. It was ONLY $55.00 tops. So I called over the clerk. I said is this a hunk of junk? You got to be kidding, $55.00?

Well, he politely told me this was INDEED a quality sound system and it had a 90 day unconditional return policy. But he did tell me the sound would not rattle the pictures on my wall like the big 500 watt systems do. I said, "That's fine with me, for I didn't want to go deaf in a month, so a medium sounding one would be more than adequate for the wife and I.

I purchased it and brought it home. BUT I WAS STILL SKEPTICAL. I had to hook it up differently because I receive my video and audio signal from a Direct TV box. And I didn't want to turn my VCR player on everytime I wanted to view regular television. Well, I hooked it up and I couldn't believe my ears. It is incredible. And to think I got this for a mere $55.00!!!!

So if you are a working stiff on a "shoestring budget" then please try it out. You got nothing to lose, but tons of money in spending all your hard earned cash on a more expensive system. Besides you can return it, if your not 100 % satisfied. No questions asked. That's why I call the Durabrand Home Theater System the best little secret in town. And when you buy one, you will say the same thing.

Ron

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us