New memberUsername: Ronald591
Lagrange, Ohio USA
Post Number: 2
1. SV video cable from back of satellite or cable box to Video one SV jack on back of TV
2. Run red-white audio cables from back of cable box OUT to back of Durabrand HT INput jacks
3. Run one co-axle cable from back of cable box out to back of VCR box INput coaxial
4. Now run a co axle cable OUT from back of VCR-DVD player to your television INput co axle jack.
5. Run audio cables(red and white) from back of VCR-DVD player to AUX INput jacks of Durabrand unit
Now to play your TV programs, select VCR-TV on your main Durabrand unit by pushing "Resource" button. Also make sure you have the "video channel" selected on your TV as well in where you plugged in your video SV cable.
To play your VCR and record go to your Durabrand unit and push "resource" until AUX appears. Turn on your VCR-DVD player . Make sure your TV is set to the video channel you chose to plug your co axle cable into.
That's it! Enjoy the sound.