Sony dav-dz150K

Username: Gibis

Post Number: 1
Hi
planning to get my first HTIB. It will be mainly for TV and DVDs, some of these of other regions.
We have many old audio cassettes: not sure what to do with these. Dont wish to go for a Hi-Fi audio system as they are costlier, bulkier/ generally gross.
Anyone has used/heard the Sony DAV-DZ150K ?
http://www.sony.co.in/product/dav-dz150k/sku/dav-dz150k%252Fce12?site=hp_en_IN_i

Its 850W, which is more than sufficient for our apartment living room I think.

comments, suggestions welcome.
thanks,
gibis

Username: Rama67in

Punjab, Punjab India

Post Number: 1
If you are not planning for a hi-fi kind of thing, then this choice should be ok. I also have plans to go for the same model but not yet finalised. There is no user reviews available on the net which will certainly help one in deciding. I also had demos of other brands like philips, lg and some local versions as also some Chines/HongKong models. But nothing compares with Sony. I may go ahead with this model soon.

One can do nothing with old audio cassettes. Do you know whether any receiver has the capability to divide an audio input from TV into 5.1 channel surround. I was told there are some receivers that logically divides channels but ofcourse not with the real 5.1 surround effects. Please comment..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us