Bose lifestyle and acoustimass

Username: Mapale2003

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone, recently I moved and the speakers for my lifestyle 28 got lost so I only have the console av28. Then I bought a set of speakers acoustimass 10 thinking that they are compatible but no. I tried to get the speakers for the console at bose but they do not sell them by themself. So, is it possible to connect speakers acoustimass 10 with lifestyle av28 console? and what do i need?

Thanks in advance for your help.

JH

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1606
­
"So, is it possible to connect speakers acoustimass 10 with lifestyle av28 console?"

A while back I found customer support to be very good at Bose. They helped me get my mother's wave radio fixed, which due to circumstances was not easy. So I think you should e-mail Bose with this question. I am confident they will answer you.

However if it were me I'd take that Acoustimass 10 system back for a refund immediately if it's not too late. For this kind of money you can get a new complete system with twice the sound. So you would be ahead of the game even with an unused AV28 console laying around. Here's a solid HTIB that will blow Bose away in every respect. And this is just one of many:

http://reviews.cnet.com/home-theater-in-a/onkyo-ht-s907/4505-6740_7-32127482.htm l?ar=o&tag=pdtl-list
­

Username: Albund1970

Post Number: 1
Hi, I bought a Bose Lifestyle 48 seriesIII and i would like to watch also zone 2 DVDs. Do you know how to get the Lifestyle code free?

Thanks in advance,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us