Looking for universal remote

Username: Becky76

Post Number: 1
Has anybody any experience with this new remote?

www.x10iconremote.com

I used to own a harmony (550).

Silver Member
Username: Claudermilk

CA USA

Post Number: 455
Nope. Haven't heard of it.

Looks like a few good ideas depending on your setup. For me, I'll stick with my Harmony 880. Most of the features those guys are touting either I have covered elsewhere or prefer the Harmony's method.

Bronze Member
Username: Hodedofome

TX USA

Post Number: 48
For that price a Harmony brand or Universal Remote brand would be better. This is an obscure brand that doesn't have the mainstream support that Harmony and Universal Remote enjoys. You can do a lot more with Harmony's online setup and Universal Remote has a ton of support available on the web.

Bronze Member
Username: Josh1005

Norfolk, VA U.S.A

Post Number: 41
harmony 880 all the way i love it and wouldnt change it for anything setup is simple and really makes it easier to control everything

Bronze Member
Username: Floyd_1977

Plainfield, IL USA

Post Number: 71
JP1 remotes are also a great option. They are generally about a tenth the price of Harmony remotes and provide just as much flexibility.

Silver Member
Username: Divin11112000

Michigan

Post Number: 122
I have the harmony 880, and I love the remote. Almost don't know how i could control my system without it.

Super easy to setup, and once it's done you don't have to worry about it. Although if you do need changes takes only a few minutes to update the changes and your good to go again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us