Fluance Surrounds AV-BP2??

Username: Slimwhit33

Post Number: 1
I am a new poster to this site, although I have been reading on here for quite some time. I look forward to talking to a lot of you.

Does anyone have these Fluance bipole surrounds?

I just ordered four of them for my 7.1 set-up to place on the rear sides and rear surround.

I was previously using a 6.1 set up with Infinity RS2 bookshelves in the back that were 7 or 8 years old and an Athena RS1 surround speaker in the back... For reference I also have Infinity RS4 towers in the front and an Infinity CC3 center channel, along with a Yamaha YST SW215 150W 10" Powered Subwoofer.

The speakers are driven by a Pioneer THX certified 7.1 receiver that I bought last year.

This system sounds very good to me, even though the speakers are obviously not top notch.

My room is about 14 x 12ft and has a vaulted ceiling.

To get to my question... will these new Fluance Bipole surrounds sound better than what I already had in my 6.1 rear set-up?

I didn't have a lot of $, and I got all 4 of the rear surrounds for $220 shipped, so the value was there for me.

I have read alot about Fluance on this site, and the people that have them seem to like them, but I have not seen much about these surrounds, more on their HTIB system.

Any thoughts that anyone here can provide would be greatly appreciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us