Archive through March 28, 2006

30plusaweeek
Unregistered guest
thannks i needed a job!

gotscammed
Unregistered guest
Well, I guess I'm not the only pidgeon here. I share everybody's aggravation. Got scammed today in Sherman Oaks, CA. 2 guys, black suv. Had the HDTV magazine and showed me the Kirsch K10 5.1 system retailing for $3,199. Gave me some crazy story about it being an extra that wasn't on the manifest and they were just looking to get some money for beer and the strip club. Got me for $240. Ugh... If anybody sees these guys, please beat their heads in for me. Thanks!

gotscammed
Unregistered guest
I might also add that one of the guys name was Eric. Dirty Blond hair, blue eyes, red tatoo on his arm, silver watch. They were both wearing dk blue "work" shirts with their names on it, claiming to work for a stereo install company. He gave me his cell phone # in case I had any questions about setting it up, and this was after he already had my money, so he seemed really legit!! the # is 702-265-1377 and it is his voice on the machine. This is a Vegas area code, which he acknowledged, but said he lived near Huntington Beach.

Anonymous

my dad got taken yesterday for 200$. same story as others, 'professional installers with extra units that needed selling off'. oh well too late now.

Laramie, WY

Anonymous

Got scammed today at a Wal-mart parking lot.
Pulled up and told me they had an overstock, had recieved pairs instead of seperate speakers. Said the boss would just take what they had so they wanted to sell em off. I spent $250 on the Kirsch K3 5.1 speaker system. Seemed too good to be true but the magazine ads is what got me! Oh well you win some, you loose some! At least they work so I just put them on my computer for gaming and music! They were in a white chevy or likeness. A very good learning experience!

Unregistered guest
These scammers have been in the NEPA area they sold me kirsch k803 speaker I haven't hooked it up yet. I saw there book and it looked good enough for me, I bought the speaker only to make money off it on ebay but after reading the posts I find it very interesting. These people i have in nepa for a while now selling there garbage and tried many times to sell to my friends. But I will see him again very soon and when I do they are both getting tied up and robbed for it all the scammed the wrong person. When I get these idiots I will let everyone know so when they are in my basement with there head in a vice you all can come down and collect your money alot with some parts to a chevy van. Im going to be looking for these people now when im out. The speaker looks very nice brand new with nice woodwork but After i bought it I think I have over paid for it. I thought I got a deal and I cannot belive that im not the only person this happened to. I live in scranton, pa and I go all over the place I will take a memo on the lic plates provided. They are good at what they do and they seem to be approaching people in busy business parking lots they pulled up to me at circuit city telling me that they have over stock or some bull. I thought well hes blowing smoke up my azz and if its stolen then who cares stolen goods is always cheaper. But i never even heard of kirsch I tried doing some research of these speakers and all I came across what Blinds. Oh well they got me but will see them very soon im going looking. My cell phone # is 5706771991 you guys can call me to see if I have them or any updates I don;t mind. I will have others looking too. So speaker guys if your reading this watch out because this speaker you sold me is going through your windshield!!!

Have fun

Ben Santoro

Unregistered guest
painesville ohio east of cleveland guys be carefull i had them for six months now didnt even bother to hookem up now i got a round to it bought a reciever but they dont work or im not doing it right i know the whole deal wioth it being a scam but id like to know if they work or not my email is jvincci@yahoo.com anyone has an idea or advice hit me up thankss

gotscammed
Unregistered guest
Now that I calmed down, I have some advice for those who got scammed like me. Most of us bought these systems and/or speakers with the intention of making some extra money or thinking that we bought something stolen at a bargain price. For me, I didn't need the system. I actually was trying to hook these guys up with some extra cash (that I really didn't have) and figured maybe I could turn them around and make a much needed few extra bucks. I just thought these guys were lazy and didn't want to make an effort. Well they caught me at a moment when I was rushed, tired, and not thinking clearly. It is all so obvious now- I can't believe how stupid I was!

In any event, here's a suggestion for those (like me) who got one pulled over on them. Give the system away as a gift. That's what I'm going to do- hell, I was going to spend about $200 bucks on this client anyway, so what's an extra $40? Hopefully the damn thing works! Maybe it's not the $3200 system that I was thinking I was getting for a bargain, but it does look nice and maybe my client or his kids will like it. I obviously over paid for the system, but how many times have I bought this guy electronic gifts from Sharper Image for $200 that I could have bought elsewhere for less? If you don't have a person to give it to, donate the system to a charity and take the tax write-off.

Im not going to let the whole thing upset me or ruin my holiday- these guys thrive on that. I'm not going to waste time that I dont have looking for the f**kers, but if i see them, they will wish they never met me.

Anyway, that is my advice for those who got scammed and are reading this. Don't dwell on it or it just will make you more upset to the satisfaction of these lil f--ks. Then again, if you happen to run into them without looking, might as well take a bat or a maglight to their heads. Hope this helps.....

vans in vancouver
Unregistered guest
they are in vancouver canada. I knew it was a scam but bought them anyway. They were at a wal-mart in north van. I will attempt tp get my money back only because the quality issue. I haven't opened the box yet because I needed to do some research so I don't know how they sound. After I told 4 people two of them thought it was a scam and 2 of them wanted to buy them. I am only weary of reselling them because of the negative press they've been given on this site. there is vurtually no info on the quality or performance or even the manufacturer or anything. everyone knew it was a scam because they even told you it was, nothing is free and theft is theft.

jeby
Unregistered guest
i had the same thing happen to me today about 2 hours ago. two dudes, looked shady, flipped out the magizine, showed us "2300$" i "talked" him down to 196. sounded like a good deal. i called the # on the side of the van and it came back as the actual name of the company. dont know if they work yet.

vancouver burnaby
Unregistered guest
happened to me today for 500 for the kirsch tower speakers, i feel like a f--king moron. i knew it was a scam at the beginning, but then they started showing me their work id and the magazine which said they were msrp 3100. it was a red head with a scottish accent who did the talking and his white friend in the passenger seat. they said they work for commonwealth distributers. the speakers sound like sh-t and i should have followed my instincts. if i ever see them on the street, i will get my money back

PSSDOFF
Unregistered guest
YOU'VE MADE A BIG MISTAKE BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY SON. I'VE GOT FRIENDS LOOKING TO SPOT YOU IN THE ALLENTOWN PENNSYLVANIA AREA WHEN YOU'RE FOUND I'LL GET THE 1ST CALL AND IF YOUR LUCKY WE'LL MEET AND TALK BUSINESS. I KNOW ALOT OF LAW ENFORCEMENT PEOPLE AND I WOULD EVEN HATE TO THINK YOU MAY BE SELLING MORE THEN AUDIO EQUIPMENT. SAY IT ISN'T SO. IT'S CALLED AN EYE FOR AN EYE. YOU KEEP SKAMMING AND I'LL KEEP SEARCHING. HOW'S THAT DEAL? FYI LEAVE THE LEHIGH VALLEY.

beware
Unregistered guest
my daughter was also approached at the lehigh valley mall in allentown, pa.. when she told the two she had no interest in speakers the one guy hesitated getting back in the white van lic. # PA. YSB4719 and offered to sell her something to make her feel good. if you run into them please be careful.

nickyfrmvegas
Unregistered guest
what was it a blow up doll a little finger for the a s s lo just asking lol all of u are fleas and need to keep it up u are making guys such as myself RICH with your no street smart a s s lol lol lol lol lol lol ol

Anonymous

New England sound and home theater is a scam beware. Their MILLENNIUM THEATER mts 3100 is an international front speaker company. They don't even post their real address but here it is: 41 bringham road unit 18 in Marlboro, ma. It is off of route 85. John (if real name) runs the place with his goons corey and lenny. I got my money back. Just show up there and act shady, they will give you back your money.
Have fun.....

Unregistered guest
i got scammed today in vancouver on my way to work in the kitsolano area. it cost me 500$ for the 5.1 k10 system , it was a brown dude driving and a white guy with red hair named richard. richard was wearing a brown jacket and he kept braggin about all the patches he is gonna sew on it,them they were driving a sliverish-white mini van and they too said that they recived a extra shippment or sumthin like that. i fell for it because of the magazine they showed me ... but i guess i deserved this and the only thing i can do is try to rip someone else off..... i know this is horrible but what can i do i need this cash and now im up the creek.If anyone knows where i can find these guys i would be happy to go kick some scammer butt! anyone in the vancouver area that has had the same problem pls e-mail me at thurdbaak@hotmail.com maybe we could work together and get these guys.

howecandyman
Unregistered guest
I was just added to the huge scammer list. These two pieces of trash that lied to my face drove a white van with the company name Avalon on the side. They were both white and in there twenties. if your reading this you may have made your money now but you forgot that I am a salesman too and I get around a huge area, about eight counties in a week and I will be looking for you! What kind of low life scum are you? I hope you enjoyed the 800 dollars that you got from me and the extra money for beer. I hope this made you sleep better at night ripping someone off! I hope someone catches you and pounds the piss out of you! They got me in Clearfield, PA if anyone is tracking them!

NewportBeach
Unregistered guest
The fact that new postings to this message board on a daily basis is just scary. I was scammed for $400 for the Kirsch "package" in Orange County, CA. Like all the other messages, it serves me right for really falling for something too good to be true. I was fooled by the work ID, the magazine and quality of the packaging and contents. It's classic how they have the www.kirschloudspeakers.com website on the box, which is also bogus. The key is to pass the word on, so nobody else falls prey...and kick the crap out of these guys when you find them.

Anonymous

I just got conned about 2 hours ago at a Wawa in Mayfair section of Philadelphia...$420 gone, and that was just about all I had to my name, I was fooled by the professional look of the magazine they showed me and the box, as well as my desperation for money, I figured I could make a good amount off Ebay. Im ready to kill myself. I bought Kirsch Prodigy K803 tower speakers. -DarkXPower

ryan-l
Unregistered guest
just got my friend in chico, CA...

araouf
Unregistered guest
Wholly F*** I cant believe this. It happened to me today in Burnaby, B.C. Got the Kirsch K10 for a wicked deal of $400 :-( Two white guys in a white van. I was in a rush heading somewhere and they pulled up beside me. They seemed very convincing and I fell for it. Although Im usually quite skeptical. The HDTV mag is what really did it! Is that a real mag and wtf is this BS $3,100 retail??? To the pple who had this happen to them in Vancouver, did you get a license plate or anything? This scam seems so common, Im surprised I havent heard of it.

same as above
Unregistered guest
I had gotten the guy's phone number. I searched for it on google and found this ad on van.net:

"HOME THEATRE CO. Newly opened Australian Co. has full time positons avail for Managers, Sales & Drivers. Company car provided. Eugene 604-220-8894"

The ad has been removed though. I got it from google's cache. It sucks because, its not like we were doing something right anyways. But seriously we need to get the word out to the media, to try and shut these guys down.

D-Rock
Unregistered guest
Just had a guy and a gal in a white cargo van in parking lot in Tyler, TX attempt to pull this "deal" on me. I was at an ATM and they pulled up beside me telling me the "overstocked my van" installer story. Fortunately I have been in the Audio/Video business since early 80's and told them the were "full of it"!!! They didn't seem to want to talk to me much after that.

As the saying goes..."If it sounds too good to be true...It probably is!" That is absolutely he case here!

604User
Unregistered guest
I got taken for $500 in Surrey today. K10 system, two white guys, white van... Usual story.

If someone gets any info on these guys post it up...

wiener reiny
Unregistered guest
Why? What are you gonna do about it? Complain to Reinhart so he can tell you you're an idiot and you should've done your research? Or flag down Patrolman to write a report because he loves his job and hates to see people taken advantage of 'on the beat'? Clowns.

GotScamInSacramento?
Unregistered guest
3301 Sunrise Blvd STE. C
Rancho Cordova California 95742
U.S.A.
Phone Number:
916-308-9328

This is all i have to say. If you got scammed in the sacramento area, this is the place to go. Around 8:30- 9:30 every morning, they will load up their shits into the cars, and take off for the whole day til 6:00 PM. Just stop by those time, tell them you want your refund there's nothing they can do bout it except hand it back to you. Make sure you let others know where you going and have at least a buddie with you in case they decided to throw somethin at you..;) I was one of the few who got their money back, and for sure i dont blame them for doing their job, i blame myself for greedness, but lying to me bout the magazine is what pisses me off.

Anonymous

They're in denver. three dudes white suburban.

Anonymous

hey you guys...anyone have any info on this scam in massachusetts?? they're in the boston area now, and yes...we got SCAMMED!!

Anonymous

Got scammed here outside of philly for kirsch loudspeakers, 3 white dudes one had tatoos and a beader while the other white dude was kinda old with a bald head, the other one just sat in the car. pulled out a magazine that said they were worth 3,100 but i think it might have been in canadian money cause of the large C next to the price. They got me right next to a bank. Learned my lesson though, just tryin to look out and warn others

iwasscrewed
Unregistered guest
So yeah. I fell for it too. Oh well, I think I lost a lot more money than all of you though ... they got me for $450. I'm in Colorado Springs, CO. They were driving a Gold Ford Explorer. 3 guys in the car. One rode with me (STUPID ME!!!) to the bank so I could get cash. Oh well, what can you do?! I feel like a complete idiot ... and I know I am one.

igotTaken
Unregistered guest
They are in Austin, TX. I just got taken for 200. Guy named Fernando, but goes by fern. His cell number is 512.573.0484 He is driving a white suv, maybe a ford.

Unfortunately, if you are reading this here it is too late. I wish the media around here would pick up the story. I really wish I wasn't so gullible...

Anonymous

Hmm I got scammed in Burnaby BC a week ago at a mall. Yesterday I walk out of the same mall and two more scammers try the same exact scam word for word. I tell them that I bought some speakers from guys just like them and that they didnt work(they work) and he gave me their bosses phone number and address for a refund. There located in North Van under the name Commonwealth Distributors. I phoned him today but got his voicemail. When I get his response I'll post back with his address and phone number guys. Wish me luck.

my friends stupid
Unregistered guest
my dumba$$ friend just got mad scammed for only one ONE ONE ONE speaker, he gave them 200 dollars and thought he was getting a great deal. however he did get a microphone cord minus the microphone out of the deal... tr-2930 left speaker sounds awesome!! what 7,000 dollar system says how much its worth on a website and on the box. it made me laugh so loud, especially when he looked like he got such a great deal out of it.

they were in kent, ohio today, said they were heading for cleveland, heads up ohio.

Jackdaniels
Unregistered guest
"When I get his response I'll post back with his address and phone number guys. Wish me luck."

Please do.

Rufus P. Buttwipers
Unregistered guest
'Oh my God, they're heading for Cleveland. Lock up yer women and children. Board up the winders and lock the cellar door'.

Idiots, do you really think they aren't already there. Guess what? There's more than just one crew selling. you ducks crack me up.

xxx xxx
Unregistered guest
Im in corona california and my dad just got scammed by this white van speaker guys... any leads to where we can find the distribution or location of the scammers to get a refund would be greatly appreciated. I found out by law that you have 3 days to get a refund.

Berniehorton
Unregistered guest
Got taken today at Home Depot in San Luis Obispo Ca. What a scam. I should have known. Dumb Dumb but obviously the scam works and keeps on working. Too bad for us suckers

Oh well
Unregistered guest
FYI They are in NJ

Anonymous

They got me too $200 for a Kirsch K3. In HongKong market Austin,TX. Man called himself "Fern" driving a Lincon Navigator. Seem like business is quite good for them. Will never believe anything "too good to be true" from now on... Lesson well learned.

cnote182
Unregistered guest
They got me in Harrington DE. I feel like a real jerk, but atleast they threw in the magazine. Does anyone know who I contact to get the money back? Or any suggestions on how to get rid of these 50lb paperweights? cnote182@yahoo.com Thanx

shortcut
Unregistered guest
Hey Cnote, why do you think they are paperweights? Have you even listened to them yet or are you just going by what people are saying here?

dumb and dumber
Unregistered guest
Well they got me too yesterday, my son is the one who they found, in Harrington De. and he called me and his father, they said they had these speakers and K3 home cinema left over from a delivery, and the place they delivered to never realized they had these left over, and they could not take them back to warehouse, they two white males, by the way they were friendly, showed us the book too on the value, and that is what sold us too, oh boy, so look out Dover, Harrington, and surrounding areas for these boys...Got us for 800.00

cnote182
Unregistered guest
Shortcut, anything that i pay for that is misrepresented by a salesman to be something that it is not is useless. Therefore, my friend, i consider these speakers paperweights. Not saying that the speakers do not work, but that they are not what i want. But hey, seriously and not trying to be a jerk in any way whatsoever, if you are interested in them maybe we can work something out.

shortcut
Unregistered guest
Nah, I have a friend that has a pair. we were at a Home Depot when he got them. We both knew that they weren't worth $2000 but my friend had a spare $300 and needed some time to build up his system so he bought them.

As far as misrepresentation goes. Everybody gets mislead and I know it's been said before but look at Nike, Adidas and Reebok. Their shoes and clothing have been made in China and Korea for years but their price has never gone down yet we know their COST is way below what they sell for. Yet we buy them anyway. Is it because a millionair basketball player advertises them? I don't know. The same applies to these speakers. It's just that nobody actually pays the big price tag for them. And yes I know they aren't worth it either but are a pair of Nikes?

I see what you are saying about not wanting them. But I have to say that for $300 they are better than some Sony, Kenwood, Panasonic and KLH I have heard. My friend is quite happy with them and you seem to be as well. I think they are good value and considering you got them for only $200 you got a bargain. I heard the least the speakerguys will take is $200 to make minimum profit. I could be wrong.

Hustled in Houston
Unregistered guest
Those sorry SOBs got me in Houston, I was going to the mall and these guys in a brand new Expedition, still with dealer tags, flagged me down said they worked for a home audio store and they were over stocked, they whipped out the magazine, showed me the rediculous price tag and I fell hook line and sinker.

They scammed me out of 200 bucks, they said they were going to Heartbreakers, a strip club out inerstate 45, I immediately went to a pawn shop and tried to get rid of them I figured if they were listed at 2200 I could get five for them. They guy offered me 100 bucks for them, I told him I'd have to think about it, and he told me that he could order the same setup out of crutchfield for 35 dollars, that pissed me off, I think I'll be going down to heartbreakers tonight and do some breaking of my own.

Schoooter
Unregistered guest
I nearly got scammed at Wal-Mart in Newcastle Delaware. I was lucky to get into the parking lot as all the lazy nigggs park in the fire lane in front and block people from getting in and out. Will they ever learn?

Anyway, they had a van with some Hi-Fi Audio labeling all over it. Looked really legit. Also had the magazines and invoices. Seemed like cool guys too. I talked them down to $300. Sure it was a good deal but I just thought about what my wife would say if I shelled out the cash for speakers.

Unregistered guest
Got taken today in Vancouver's westend by 2 guys in a dodge caravan, one dark persian, one aussie or brit guy with a limp...sold me a surround system.. it works but is a piece of garbage.... the name sounded and looked like klipsch and it was pretty early in the morning,, anyone in vancouver who got scammed and has info please call me or post any relevant info... my number is 778 896 1417...
my own fault but also i was lied to and product grossly mis represented...want to get my money back and return goods.

Typesor
Unregistered guest
They found me in Lancaster, PA at the Tanger Outlets around 1:30 today. They didn't seem like they were smart enough to be scamming. I was going from store to store trying to save 10 bucks on a coat when these guys pulled up and easily took 400 from me in return for their bullshit speakers. I don't even know how to explain it. I'm in shock.

Unregistered guest
have you got the telephone number in vancouver, i got scammed today..

thissuck realy
Unregistered guest
there in dallas texas 3 guys one fat ,bald and tats one beard and on irish looking dude, said they work for the home thethere store, in a white van.

data
Unregistered guest
hey ballistico...i got scammed in yaletown, vancouver today...same description and i dont have any more info for you. did you get a receipt? oh the 'aussie' is from new zealand. wish i knew more. pissed off!

Unregistered guest
I know where these two guys in a blue dodge van selling mts 3100 system and some tower speakers are going to be monday february 13. On my job site on plymouth ave in belmont Mass. If you want your money back look for the house that has a canton corp sign in front of it they'll be there for the third time. I'm glad I looked this system up.

bmurray
Unregistered guest
Hey I got his address in West Van and phone number. I got ahold of him and got his address and am meeting him tomorow. I will post a followup tomorow.

Anonymous

I just got screwed over also by the guy in vancover washington, He came allthe way to corvallis oregon. Drives like a older 4runner his name was alex and his number was 3606081461. Called back because i was furious and also i wanted to refund. Told me he was going to talk to the manufactures about it. If you find him give me his adress.

theRenegade
Unregistered guest
"------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
Hey I got his address in West Van and phone number. I got ahold of him and got his address and am meeting him tomorow. I will post a followup tomorow"

Please do.

bmurray
Unregistered guest
Ok so I showed up to there place but he was out, only some carpenter doing some renovation on there new office and he told me to wait because he would be back in 30 mins. The garage was open and i was able to snoop around. Inside were two minivans with there backseats tooken out, and right to the side of them a whole pile to the ceiling of the Kirsch speakers systems. Next to that was a desk with a stack of HDTV magazines. I quickly swiped one and snuck it to my car. When he got there we talked a bit and he told me a bunch of stuff about his 'scam'. He pays $256 for the system and sells it to his distributors for $400. So hes making a shitload of money. Anyways I said i wasnt given a receipt, but he was pretty nice about it and gave me my money back. All 600$ of it. So my day has been pretty good.

brray
Unregistered guest
"oh the 'aussie' is from new zealand. wish i knew more. pissed off!"

nope i met his friend, "the boss". They are both from Australia where they did this over there, and brought there little business over to Van and set up shop in November. There both pretty young, him driving a brand new Chrysler 300, with his business case in the trunk with a brick of cash in it.

data
Unregistered guest
bmurray...why dont you post some contact info, location in west van? i want my money back too! still pissed off! thanks.

mario09
Unregistered guest
hey bmurray i got scammed too, were was the place in west van u went to.i want my monney back also, could u help out
thanx

mario09
Unregistered guest
sorry same name could u call me back with the guys house address please, i really wanna go a nd get my oney back, i got scammed 250
heres my number 604-722-8039

theRenegade
Unregistered guest
Yeah, please post the vancouve info up, i really need the money right now.

Thanks

vancouver guys info
Unregistered guest
HERE IS THE INFORMATION FOR THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS IN VANCOUVER, BC. THIS IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, I AM NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS INFORMATION. (Kirsch LoudSpeakers)

The guy in charge is Andrew Radford, and they are working under the company name "Commonwealth Distributors" in Vancouver. Aparently if you call his cellphone and ask for a refund he will give you your money back no problem. Here is all his info:

house: (604) 605-8289
cell: (604) 220-8894

His house:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1255+Main,+Vancouver,+BC,+V6A+2V3,+CA

Directions to their office
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=15th+st+w+and+Bewicke+Ave,+North+Vancouve r,+BC

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/loudspeakers_scam/99940459.jpg

This image shows the building, it looks empty and there is a glass door in the middle with stairs that go up, you may see several white vans with tinted windows and the back seats taken out in the driveway.

Call his cellphone and bring your receipt. One of the white-grey vans liscence plate number is 210-CPE.

Andrew drives a 2005 metalic Chrystler 300M base model, with plates 433BMD.

Oh, and dont bother tracing this IP.. its some guys WEP-disabled wireless network. Hope this information helps another victim out there and brings these lowlifes down. Theyre doing this technically legally so dont bother trying to sue them, just get your money back asap before they move onto the next city.

If your wondering how much this crap costs its well below 200 bucks, they print their own magazines, invoices etc.. They go for young guys mostly and they deserve an oscar nomination for thier acting.

bmurray
Unregistered guest
I didnt post that but it is correct. Good investigation skills. Im sure Andrew will be recieving some un-nice phone calls in the next couple of days.

bmurray
Unregistered guest
Oh tell him he owes me the 40$ for the beer he forget to give me back.

Unregistered guest
Haha, I got rolled for $130. Seems I got off alot easyer then the rest of you. I'm not too worried about it. It's just money.

But if anyone has any info on thier setup in Rancho Cucamonga area let me know. I got hit up on Baseline Blvd. off the 10 Freeway. Same MO, except there was only 1 guy. I bit pretty quick, as I have been doing alot of stuff selling things on e-bay. I talked him down from $150 each to $130 for a pair. He only had a few left and it was already 5PM, I guess he just wanted to get home or something.

Please let me know of any of thier operations in Southern California, as I'd like to try to get my cash back. If not, I guess I'll take them out to the desert and have some fun with them after I blow them up on my favorite techno song!

DysfunktinaL@hotmail.com

ccook
Unregistered guest
They are in Clear Lake Texas now! The dude was good! got me for $200! T2400 theater Logic! Gabriel 832-385-4448 is the info he gave me! I did not even call it, lesson learned! Said he will be at Sherlocks or Docs or Rocks! In a gray or green Durango/explorer!

Anonymous

WOW! I thought I got a deal. I just got scammed it seems. I tried to google these speakers I bought today and it sent me to this sight. 2 white guys in a white van got me todat for $500 plus $20 for beer. Kid driving said his name was Dominic and his buddy had a scar above his right eye. I see all of these posts on here about getting scammed for 200-300 dollars those f*ckers got me for $500. Dunkin Donuts parking lot in (Roxborough) Philadelphia PA. Can someone tell me where or who I can call to get my money back. The speakers work. I bought the whole set up Receiver, Speakers, and two big a** Tower Speakers. Kirsch is the make. Are these things fake? Hey Dominic you mother f*cker you better hope I don't see you and your friend cause your going to get a $500 a** whoopin!

Anonymous

Dallas, 75287

Just talked to what appears to be a scammer here in far north Dallas (Kroger parking lot at Frankford and Midway) about 5 pm today. White Chevy Van, Y43VHG TX plates, white male, early to mid 20's, 5'10", 190 lbs. with sandy hair and a goatee, smoking a cigarette.

His opening line was I've got some killer speakers you may be interested in. He said he works for a delivery company for a home theater store and someone put an extra set of speakers on his truck this morning. He was selling a set of Kirsch k105.1 speakers. It just happened that he had a magazine featuring this model which he showed me. They retailed for $3000 and he was asking $900.

My gut instinct told me something wasn't right. The whole scene failed the "stink" test and I walked away.

Buyer beware!

Anonymous

they got me in Houston tx today 300 bucks. same deal..extra speakers..ad in a mag! bullshit..green suv...a buddy of mine tells me he knows the storage unit they use..ill post info when i get it..

Anonymous

Currently being run in Camp Hill, Pa. Happened to me behind boscov's as i was picking up my bigscreen. Two guys white ford cargo van, Kirsch prodigy K803 tower speakers. From what i read it sounds like these speakers work, so i'm not that pissed, but still think i will call cops and let them know this is happening in the area

vcbcvbgsgsgfg
Unregistered guest
Vancouver f*ckers:

Corner of 15th st and Bewicke Ave North Vancouver BC.. read "vancouver guys info" thats the right info but his google maps link didnt work. search for "15th st and Bewicke Ave North Vancouver BC"

Unregistered guest
Michael Rogers in So.CA just hit me at the local Chevron. I'm so effing retarded for buying into... should've known. I was actually looking to turn around and sell it to my friend as he was in need of a new system. I got him to present his license (probably fake) and his Bank of America credit card at the local Wells Fargo.. but that's not enough.

He actually answered his phone a couple times after the scam.. then just stopped. If it helps: 360 281-4473. Said he lives in Las Vegas NV and that he was 19. Right... and I'm retarded (oh wait.. I am).

spartan
Unregistered guest
$250! Gah! I didn't think it was stolen property, the dude said it was legitamate and paid for (which is probably was, just a little shakey on the legit part). Anyhow, I read Klipsch, but should've paid more attention to the lettering... god can't believe I made a $200 error. The speakers work, they sound better than the Insignia piece of crap I have, but they were never meant for me to keep. Was actually looking turn them over to replace my friend's Yamaha's system. Obviously, he doesn't want it since i told him "Klipsch" not "Kirsch."

Anonymous

TO THE GUYS IN VANCOUVER>>>>>
WE ARE on to you... and you will soon meet us....
We Know where you live and what you look like....

Anonymous

Just saw them is San Rafael California. Running the same scam.

Unregistered guest
This scam is still alive in Dallas, same white van, same Klipsch magazine add and then the switch to Kirsch. I feel soo stupid...

Username: Hope4me

Post Number: 1
Yea i met these two dipshit kids too in an explorer today and payed 200 plus beer money. I figured i was getting dooped shame on me. Dont matter i called the news stations and am trying to get them to tell ppl about this scam so that others dont get jacked like everyone here. Oh well screw those kids 200 doesnt hurt my bank roll. Good luck in hell. Bye.

Post Number: 2
Oh yea i am in San Antonio. So if anyone is looking to do something about it. Im interested in whatever. You all should do like i did though and call your local news stations and tell them the story so that they will cover it and stop this from happening. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6564
You paid kids beer money? They gave you a story which basically meant they stole these things and you were willing to help them with their crime by taking it off their hands.

How would the story in the newspaper go?
"Local idiot named Hope, thought he was getting a good deal by purchasing from local thieves. He did not care about the people that these speakers were stolen from, all he knows is that it is a great price. Turns out, he was the only one that got screwed!" LOL

It's funny how you feel violated but did not care about the people that these thieves suppposedly stole the speakers from.

Why do you think you got scammed?

Post Number: 3
Uh u moron the stuff wasnt stolen it was no named crap that they possed as good quality merchandise. They clammed the merchandise was worth $1500 dollars when the brand is not listed anywhere. Umm and the story is ganna go "Local comes forward about a bunch of punk kids ripping ppl off with false merchandise. When these childeren are found they will be prosacuted for fraud." Berny you probably do this urself and are trying to stick up for these children cause u are one of these children. Please dont speak about something u have no idea what u are talking about. Also i dont care about the fact that i bought over price speakers, they do work. The fact is that these kids said they were worth $1500 and had a fraudulent catalog that isnt real and a receipt for these items that are fraudulent too, and a warranty and address that is also fraudulent. It's not about the money kid.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6573
No you are the moron! You got scammed and you did not like it. You were too stupid to fall for their line. You bought it off a van and you fell for the claims. The only time your supposed principle came out was because your money got taken and you were too stupid. And you do care...if you didn't you wouldn't be here crying about it. If it is not about the money, it is about the ego...yours, which got bruised so bad because you thought you were getting a great deal.

Post Number: 4
Berny you are agrueing with urself. The way it went with me is, Two kids pulled up in a 2000+ explorer and said they had bought 4 speakers from a store near by and the store gave them double the speaker. So i said ok let ill look at them and before anything that showed a receipt and a catalog saying they were worth $1500 dollars. Then i said ok well all i have is $200 dollars. Then the first guy said oh well we will find another person and that a lady just offered $600 down the street but she only had a check. So they went to leave and the second guy said omg and they started argueing and the second guy said my friend is just being greedy we will take 200 sorry about him. I admit i was being nieve trusting ppl at all. It wont happen again. The fact still remains that they gave false documents. That is eligal in any state. I only post and am going to the news and radio stations because this should not happen to anyone. If they want to sell their merchandise do it legally by making it and getting sales men to go to walmart and offer good deals for large quantities that they can turn a profit from. Otherwise stop being little punks in organized crime thinking they wont get caught. Dont take up for people that are clearly ripping others off. You are just as bad as them sticking up for crime.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6574
Now you are lashing out and accusing me of sticking up for them. I did not scam you and I don't read any part of your story that states they pointed a gun at you and forced you to buy their speakers. I don't see any argument. That is funny!
This is not a new scam. Different story but with one objective in mind to get a fool and his money to be parted. You played the fool and now you are angry and you think that anybody else that points this out to you is somehow in league with this "organized crime".

You have been victimized whence before you thought you were taking advantage of some poor souls misfortune.

You wrote "they had bought 4 speakers from a store near by and the store gave them double the speaker"...what does this tell you. If this line was true, then wouldn't you think that these kids were dishonest and cheated a store out of speakers that they did not pay for. Did you ever think that maybe some poor schmuck, who probably makes minimum wage, loaded these "extra" speakers on their vehicle will have to pay for his mistake?

Now, am I really sticking up for their crime? I am merely pointing out that you were not thinking of other things when greed got the better of you. If their back story was indeed true, wouldn't you be the one supporting their crime?

Post Number: 5
Aight Berny i see you are just going to be one sides about this travisty; therefore I have nothing to tell you. To anyone else that runs across the hoodlums, the news station told me get information and call 911 and they will be arrested. Otherwise i have nothing to say to you Berny. You have ur opinion and i will be defensive against people like you. Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 6576
Of course you will be defensive, you refuse to believe that what you were doing was wrong. You want to play the poor victim now, because you suddenly realized that your greed backfired.

The only travesty here was your naivete...actually that was not naivete, you knew what you were doing. At least you thought you knew until you got here.

You got home after thinking you got a great deal. You sat down in front of the computer and googled these very expensive speakers that somebody stole from the the store. Or "extras" as you want to call them...denying the fact that you were buying stolen goods and supporting the "crime". You wanted to find out more about these no-name, yet very expensive speakers! Who knows maybe you can sell them on e-bay and make a pretty penny for yourself. You were feeling pretty proud of yourself because you were so smart and shrewd that you talked the stupid kids from $1500 to a mere pittance.

All of a sudden you started realizing that the tables are turning. There was no bargain, there was no great deal. Nobody stole anything from anybody. Somebody got the better of you, and ooh that just cannot sit well. You were supposed to be smarter than that.

What do you do now? Cry victim! Now you are the victim, now they are the hoodlums. It was okay when you were the ones taking advantage of things, you were in charge, that's perfectly fine with you. Now you are on the defensive because you got greedy and you got taken, and you just cannot accept that.

You can try to convince yourself that dialing 911 is going to help. There is no emergency

"Hello 911, please state the nature of your emergency"
"Yes, hello somebody help me"
"Sir, what is the nature of your emergency?"
"These punk kids sold me speakers"
"Sir, are you hurt? Do you need assistance?"
"They told me that the speakers are $1500, but they are not...I thought I was getting a bargain!"
"Sir, you ego being bitchslapped does not constitute an emergency!"
"But, but, but...I'm the victim here! Please somebody help me!"
"Sir, your stupidity cannot be assisted by calling 911" ..."click"

Now your news story baloney. Isn't it the news station's job to get information? Look at this whole thread. There are others like it, what makes your story more news worthy than others? This type of scam has been around for a while and it will continue for as long as there are people like you who think they can get a bargain out of someone else's mistake or misfortune.

Of course you have nothing else to say!

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2793
man as i read through this thread i am laughing so hard. Hope find something better to do with your life. to me you're the dipsh!t hope. ROFL LMAO

Post Number: 6
Wow well i hope something way worse happens to both of you. I can live getting speakers that work but can you two live with yourselves. You two think you know something but the sad fact is that both of yall are just using eachother to seem like u know something. I really dont care i have a watch that cost $1500 so money is nothing. I hope u both can live with ur chump change u make for a living and still talk. Well like i said money was never the problem and u benny or berny or whatever ur sesami street name is get a life i dont care im over it and im using the speakers. The fact is they are not worth $1500 and thats all i am proving. Oh and as far as 911 goes you dont know anything about how 911 works i can see. all u have to do is call 911 and tell them the nature of ur call. They know its not life threatening u moron. Oh I will follow the kids if this happens to me again. Till the police come. I really dont care what either of u have to say by the way cause i am sending spam mail telling everyone about what happens to ppl and this fraudulent bs. So you two can go blow eachother cause im not a girl like u might think. Oh LMAO at ur stupidity.

Post Number: 7
Chad Lee i wish you read through half of the thread. If you did then you would know that sesame boy has no clue what he talking about. Oh read high in the thread and check out the lawyer that is looking for everyone to file a claim. OHHH! u didnt look that far did u. DONT SPEAK CHAD! Let ur mom speak for u. Chad cause you have done nothing for yourself without your moms help. Aight well if someone has something productive to say about this situation then please post. Otherwise KEEP UR OPINION TO YOUSELF!

Post Number: 8
The point is to catch these criminals.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6586
Hope,
I thought you had nothing else to say, or write for that matter. Now you are wishing for bad things to happen to other people. I haven't wished you anything. You were the first to hurl names and yet you try to hide behind a false wall of self righteousness. You are the one contradicting yourself. You have proven yourself to be a moron and stupid and yet you keep hurling these words at somebody else.

Did you not write down that you did not care, then why do you keep coming back?

The fact that now you know that they are not worth $1500 says that you really do not know your stuff to begin with. You are still a sucker and once again proven that you don't know how things work. Yet you still insist on trying to educate us ignorant people on how the 911 system works.

Then you write that you will follow the kids if this happens to you again. Are you that much of an imbecile that you think this may happen to you again?

Then you threaten to send spam, as if you are not annoying enough.

Who is stupid here? You're the one who got taken by your own moronic ignorance.

Guess who else is laughing at you? The kids who took your money. They got you good because you thought you were smarter than them.

Blow each other??? That's the best you can come up with? This is the problem...you are a simpleton and you have no imagination. Your lack of intelligence is very apparent in the way you write and in the way you try to present your case. This lack of intelligence was detected very early by these young con artists. They saw you dragging your knuckles on the sidewalk and they knew that you were a sucker.

They got you and they got you good!

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2824
hope or hoe let me explain why i think you are a moron.

why would you buy something from a couple of dipsh!t kids in an exlplore? you should know better. on top of that you bought stuff from them that you knew nothing about. lol you even gave them beer money. ROFL. what those kids did is bad but you supported them by buying from them. now they are going to think that everyone is a moron cause you fell for it like a moron. you say $200 is no big deal then why are you making it a big deal by telling the news station? oh i know you are going to say "its not the money its the pricipal and besides i don't want others to get jacked like i did"? majority of the people in this world know better when it comes to people trying to sell on the street.

also how do you know they weren't stolen goods. did they show you a sales receipt? maybe they stole it from some rich house so they figured it was worth alot of money. if that is the case then they didn't really lie to you. if they did show you a receipt then you know the value so why are you crying about it to everyone??? oh ok maybe they told you the stuff wasn't stolen and you believe them. LMAO

you see why i call you a moron? i just didn't feel like typing all this and besides a normal person who reads what you wrote would know you are a moron. i wouldn't need to explain it like this. but i guess when you are moron everybody else knows except you.

btw here's a little quote i got from your post i thought was funny.....

"so that others dont get jacked like everyone here"

you must live in a town full of morons.

Anonymous

They're in Vegas now. 2 guys and a girl. White van.

Username: Abraxsmith

Well... They.ve hit Canada too. Specifically British Columbia's Fraser Valley. Same M.O.... Expensive (Yeah Right!!) Home theater crap for a fraction the cost. I got nailed for 200 canadian.
Also not the first time I have seen these two jerks. If I see them again bad things will happen to their nice van one dark evening. Will let you know if I do find them again. I do believe in Karma and paybacks a bi*ch!!!!!!!!!
Watch out all you Canucks!!

Username: Stickfish

Toronto

They have hit more than that Their in Toronto too.

I didnt get the liscence plate number. but their driving a black van. An asian kiid, 27, and a portugese kid about 20.

These fooks are so dead if i ever see them again. Sma old scam you guys got dooped. Frodulent inventory list and the whole 9 yards. selling to young guys like my self. selling them off as speakers hey were shipping, but the guys at the loading dock got the order messed up and their over stocked.

they got me for 360. I didnt even need a sound system, i jsut wanted to sell them off. However now it seeme veryone knows about them but me and im sitting here with 4ft tallpaper weights.

Ima kill these fooks if i ever see them again. I swear to god, if they r reading this forum, you know who I am, And you better run if u ever see me.

Username: Revenge

Got hit today in Los Angeles, $150..... Kirsch prodigy K 608 or something like that....Explorer, 1 guy, license plate # 5PAJ113.....does anybody have any info??? Thanks

Username: Debare

I want to thank "anonymous" from Burnaby BC for posting Andrew Radford's information. I will be following up with him directly.

Post Number: 2
Wow, my sincere thanks to "Vancouver guy's info" who anonymously posted Andrew Radford's phone and address information!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I got screwed at the Port Coquitlam Costco yesterday (March 23, 2006) buying a Kirsch K3 Home Theatre System for $560 CAD. I picked up my full cash refund from Commonwealth Distributors in North Vancouver less than 24 hours later.

To his credit, Andrew Radford promptly and courteously answered my message. He facilitated the refund immediately over the phone without any hassle. He was pleasant and friendly, which was also the tact I took with him. He was a perfect gentleman, as was I. Of course, we both knew what was really going on, but it was face-saving time for each of us.

I did get a chuckle out of the flaming posts above though. First of all, I admit I was a greedy b@stard who tried to beat the system. Salesman Myles offered me the bait, I swallowed it hook, line and cash. I learned an important lesson that fortunately only cost me two hours worth of driving (Andrew even nicely gave me $10 for gas) for the refund. The 120 minutes in the car gave me a perfect opportunity to reflect on my own stupidity. Yes I was an idiotic moron for sure!

But that said, please forgive this short rant: Common Wealth Distribution seems to be acting outside Canadian law in British Columbia (BC) and should be stopped. I suspect they are not paying full income taxes to Revenue Canada, nor collecting or remitting GST to Canada Revenue Agency. Moreover, they probably have no business licences to sell products in Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Mission, Surrey, White Rock, New Westminster, Langley, Abbotsford or Chilliwack (GVRD or Fraser Valley). They certainly are misrepresenting the origination of their Kirsch home theatre and speaker products in a way that should attract the RCMP Commercial Crime squad. They may employ illegal immigrants who do not have their working papers for Canada, which should get the attention of Immigration Canada. And last, but not least, Commonwealth Distributors are trespassing on the private property of local shopping malls, Costco, Circuit City, BestBuy, Walmart, Future Shop, Save-On Foods, Safeway and anywhere else innocent shoppers gather. Simply stated, I think it's an illegal fraud (scam, sham, rip-off, cheat, swindle, sting) perpetrated by con artists on half-witted (and sometimes ethically challenged) victims (like me).

Hopefully any victim doing an Internet Google Yahoo search like I did last night will find this "speaker scams" topic and all its excellent postings in time to avoid getting sucked-in (or at least get their money back if they were defrauded). Andrew Radford is very responsive to customer concerns - just track him down as quickly as you can.

db

PS. Now I'm just hoping I can get the cash back into the bank without my wife noticing!!! This could prove the trickiest part of the whole sorry (and sordid) affair.

Post Number: 3
I'm curious if anyone else in the many posts above mine also got their money back when they contacted Andrew Radford?

Username: Dumbass811

I got screwed $185 for Kirsch K608. I feel soo stupid! I was tired and willing to get a good deal. Those speakers look really nice, but are piece of sh*ts!! I guess they work but not how I thought they would be. Two guys in a grayish van filled with bundles of speakers. First they tried to talk me into getting the surround sound ones, but they looked cheasy, I had my eyes on the two loudspeakers. An asian dude was driving and white looking guy was the one who was doing most of the talking. They told me the same story as everyone else here and showed me the magazine. Even though I was surprised that the pictures of the speakers had prices on it, I still fell for it. I thought it was some competition brand that I haven't really heard of and started bargaining with them. First they wanted $600, I told them $200 straight up and after a few haggles, he agreed and wanted to ride with me to the ATM, which didn't give me all that I wanted so I came up with $185. By the time I got back to their car to make the deal, the speakers were already loaded in my car, (how convenient!!) The guy even opened them up to show the nice piano finish and metal tech speakers,(what a dumbass fool I was). So I told him that was all I had and he said thats okay and took the money and said hope we can have some beers at a bar some time as he walked back to his car and left. This was around Westminster, CA, on Magnolia and Bola. I hope to get a refund or I might just give them away...

Username: Kilobyte

hey there are starting to move down to delaware. i just got screwed for 500$ down in claymont here. there was 2 white guys one was named dom. i had his cell number but since forgot it. it sucks becuse i also got beat for a remote that was left in there van
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us