Can't hear it

Username: Alphaferret

Post Number: 2
I have JVC components and got a Bose series 10 yesterday. Got it all hooked up and put in a cd and voila -- sound out of the left front and bass only. Checked all connections -- all good (apparently). Still no sound but from those two speakers. Turned on the radio, sound from all speakers. Put in a diff cd, and no sound again. Put in a tape and no sound except from those two speakers again. Why does it only seem to work with the radio? It's somewhat annoying.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1199
well somthings set up wrong mabe if there was a way you could draw a diagram of how you have it hooked up in paint.

or mabe its not the wiring and faulty equipment.

Username: Alphaferret

Post Number: 4
Well, the surround works with the TV/DVD and the radio, just not the CD or tape. I'm wondering if those two components are too old -- I know I got the CD player in 1990 or 91, not sure when I got the tape player. The only things coming out the back of those are the power plug and the prts for connecting to the receiver -- two on the CD and 4 on the tape. That's it. On the receiver it has a port for digital input for a CD player...there isn't one on the CD player that I have. Perhaps I'm not doing something right from the front of the receiver, such as setting it up properly from that end?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us