Who makes the killer all in one system!

Username: Greendrake

New York, NY USA

Post Number: 1
Please go easy on me as a new member here. But I continually read all over how crappy Bose is for the money vs. others. What is appealing with Bose is a single unit with 5 small speakers that plays movies and music well. Ease of use, setup and decent sound. I've heard all the complaints about Bose. But who makes a surround sound speaker system, amp/preamp, CD/DVD/MP3 hookup, etc, all in one? As a guy who likes high end good quality but doesn't want the hassle of multi brands and tough setup, what is the option? Many people say Bose doesn't cut it, but they have hit a niche in the marketplace where I can't find competition. I've had expensive tube amp systems sold to me that end up nothing but a hassle and have spent more time not working than working. I want simplicity, quality and something to fit in my Manhattan apartment! Any thoughts?

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11462
I haven't seen any "killer" all in one systems.

Bose may be convenient, but it is no "killer system".

If your claim "a guy who likes high end good quality", you shouldn't be looking at Bose.

Go to an audio/video store that specializes in high end audio (not big box stores)and speak to a knowledgeable staff and you will be pointed in the right dirction.

Username: Mellow4lyf

Post Number: 1
well who makes a really bassy lowend all-in-one system, i kinda just want the enitre building to shake, it doesnt need to include the dvd player. i dont need a good high end system, i live on campus and just really wanna piss everyone off. hahaha

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11520
Don't worry you may already be doing that:-)

Username: Mellow4lyf

Post Number: 2
o i am it just would be the icing on the cake
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us