Can somebody help me?

Username: Lastresortfailed

Post Number: 1
Hey I'm new to this so I'll start off with what I have. Take into mind, I'm in a one bedroom apartment and I'm only 21, so space and cost came into play. I started off with a polaroid 32" lcd hdtv(FLM-323B). Then got the HTiB, which does have a dvd player included in it(JVC TH-C60). I finally got a polaroid dvd recorder (DRM-2001G). Also, I have comcast digital cable and a playstation 2. Now everything worked perfectly fine with my setup until I got the dvd recorder. I can record tv programs, but can't get playback sound. Also, is there a way i can record video from either the ps2 or the HTiB? So what I'm really getting at is if someone could tell me the best way to setup my system to optimize performance. If you could send a diagram that would be even better, but I'll take what I can get. Please someone help before I have to shell out a few hundred to get a home theater expert to come and do it. Thanks in advance. - Jeremy

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11434
Try this

http://www.ceaconnectionsguide.com/

Username: Lastresortfailed

Post Number: 2
thanks. but that doesnt have an option for a HTiB, so it doesn't quite give me the full range of what Im looking for. thanks though. - jeremy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us