Advice on New 7.1 Surround Setup

Username: Kkaiser4

Austin, TX

Post Number: 1
Hey everyone, I am new to the "Surround World" and new to this forum. I would like some advice on a new 7.1 Setup for our new home. I have a few restrictions put on by the wife! I am looking to put the fronts in the wall and the 4 surround speakers in the ceiling. I can place the sub and center speaker wherever they need to be so they do not have to be the "in-the-wall" type speakers. I also need to try to keep the entire setup to within a decent budget, maybe around $1500-$2500. I have no idea what speakers to go with other than a few opinions I have read here on the forum. I have had my eye on the Polk and the Klipsch speakers but I am open to all brands. As far as the center speaker, Sub and Receiver go, I have no idea which ones to go with. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance everyone for your advice!

Keith

Username: Rrio16

Jakarta, . Indonesia

Post Number: 6
Hi

I assume you got most of your gear, but if you havent i may want to recommend

reciever
Denon AVR 2807 or Yamaha RVX 2700
Both are good and offer a wide range of options, u got to hear them out yourself 2 decide i suppose

Subwoofer

12" paradigm or definitive Technologies

Both of the above are top grade sub manufacturers. They have a wide range to suit your budjet
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us