BEST HTIB for under $1,200 PLEASE????

Username: Jesussaves

Post Number: 3
can anyone help me find the best home theatre setup for under $1,200...please....i wanna be blown away!!! thnaks guys!! God bless

Username: Jesussaves

Post Number: 5
ONKYO HT-S990THX any good???

thnak you, God bless

Username: Camperbc

Post Number: 2
Mine retails for $700 (Pioneer HTP-55HD) Just came out. Lots of power, terrific DVD player, all the connections you could ask for, and four tower speakers (plus good quality subwoofer and center channel, of course). Can be found at Futureshop. I get my big screen and sound system delivered on Friday, but I listened to it in the store, and it was awesome!

Username: Camperbc

Post Number: 3
Hi Douglas, I looked at the Onkyo, and didn't like the fact that no DVD player was included, and also didn't care for the look of the speakers. I am not trying to sound negative, that's just what I think of it. I am sure that many people would like the look.
Here is a picture of the Pioneer HTP-55HD that I mentioned earlier. As I said, I had a good listen in the store and was truly amazed at the sound quality, especially considering the $700 price tag. The four towers are 43 inches tall, and only about 4 inches across, so they will look very nice, without taking up much space. I will be able to tell you more, once I have set it all up on Friday.
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us