Denon 3803 problems

Username: Tony617

Post Number: 1
I have been using a 3803 w/sony projector and a bunce of other stuff for 18 months without even a blip. Now I can't seem to push my video through video 1 or 2 no matter what I use, cable box, dvd etc. Audio is fine but no video.....any ideas??? I did have a thunder storm nearby.
Please advise I am lost without my Denon

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 241
Start with the basics, check your connections to the TV and the components. Check the TV input. You say video 1 & 2 what about DVD?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 8631
Try a direct video connection to the TV. Bypass any other equipment. If you still get nothing then you have a problem with your Denon.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 8632
or rather, if you get video through a direct connection with your TV, then your source is fine.

Username: Tony617

Post Number: 2
Source is fine, works when connected directly to projector. Is there a master reset? Maybe the video is being sent to one place and audio to another? Wishful thinking, I guess the electrical storm did me in. How is Denon service?

Thanks,
Tony

Bronze Member
Username: Mikemv1977

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 39
I own a Denon 3803, sounds like youo might just need to rest ur micro. This usually involves pressing the power button and unplugging at the same time. could be something glitched and ur settings got thrown out of wack. give that a try, but remember to write down ur speaker settings just to be safe.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us