Bose lifestyle: turning of demo mode?

Username: Andrew222

Post Number: 1
I recently bought a bose lifestyle 18 II that was on demo on the floor of best buy. I hooked it up and the demo mode automatically started to play. The system doesn't respond when I press on the on/off button. Is there a way to exit this demonstration mode? thank you very much

Gold Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 1154
Yes, unplug it and take it back while you still have a 30 day money back. What you will hear once the demo mode is turned off is not going to be very good.

Bronze Member
Username: Polksavage

Post Number: 57
hahahaha thats the truth

Post Number: 2
Okay I got out of demo mode and you know what? Its not as good anymore. What gives!? Anyway of boosting the performace?

Gold Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 1157
Refer to my previous post.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
for the price you paid for that you can get a WAY better system

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 8638
If it is no longer as good as you thought it would be, I think the decision is clear. Return and get a refund. Trying to boost the performance is a waste of time.

Post Number: 3
damn, you guys really loathe bose. Well, I can't if it were me, I'd get something different but my narrow minded father thinks its the best sh1t around so why not make the best of it, you know?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
what did you pay?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8639
If you can't return it then you'll have to live with it.

Post Number: 4
i paid 900CAD for a lifestyle 18 II

Gold Member

Post Number: 8658
I think it is great that you can talk so negatively about your father over the internet!

Silver Member
Username: Praetorian

Canada

Post Number: 258
Heh, there is that, but the part I am having trouble with is this: "i paid 900CAD for a lifestyle 18 II".

Did you pay for it or did your "narrow minded father [who] thinks its the best sh1t around"? I don't ask as to make some "witty" comment regarding your income or your attitude towards your Dad, I bring it up because if YOU paid for it you Fathers opinion should not be the final say, if HE paid for it, then your stuck and let him enjoy what his money got him.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us