HTIB Help wanted

Username: Sebastiao

Post Number: 1
Hi I am new to this site and forum stuff and i need some help.

1. I have a simple DVD player and was planning to buy CineMate digital home theater speaker system by bose will that help?

2. If i buy Acoustimass 5 Series III speaker system by Bose do I need an amplifier? or along with the above do i need to buy Lifestyle SA-3 stereo amplifier by Bose

3. Or do I have any other choice and which is a better brand

budget upto 500USD

Thanks in advance for your inputs which will help me make a better choice.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7957
Look around the forum and you will be discouraged from getting Bose. If you can affod Bose you can afford something better.

Post Number: 2
Berny
I have read most of your posts and I know that you have a better knowledge abt it. Why cant you suggest me something please? I am in East Africa and the only place is can surf is at work and i cant spend much time doing a research. So please if you can help it would be of great help. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7970
What is available in your area?

Post Number: 3
LG, Sony, Edifier these are what I can think of right now. Sure there maybe more stores in Tanzania but i am in a small town where we dont have much choice unless I import them from US or Dubai (UAE) or wherever which I can think of but not that keen either. I am not in a hurry so I still have time to decide.
I will get the model numbers of the available products on Monday cause by 5 thats when i am off from work but by then all stores are closed.
Thanks for your help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us