Acuaried a set of NHT VT-2's

Username: Rhodesman

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone. My parents had this set of NHT VT-2's on their home theater (macintosh system 7.1 surround, etc etc). They thought the speakers were shot so they took them out and bought a brand new set of speakers to replace them that are even bigger and louder! They found out the system was broken not the speakers, but instead of returning the $5k speakers, they kept them. This is good for me because when I came down there for a visit, they dumped the NHT's on my lap! I brought them up to my house and bought a Pioneer Elite THX system to compliment them, then proceeded to buy an HDTV, surrounds etc to match the performance of the NHT's but on as tight a budget I could (hey I don't make multi millions a year!).

Anyhoo, I just bought a new house and am moving, the space for the theater has been reduced =( because I'm moving to a row home. (That means the house is 10 feet wide and sandwiched between other houses.) So my question is, should I keep the NHT's and just work with the space that I have, or should I down size get a smaller system and sell off the NHT's? And if the later, how much do you think I can get for the NHT's?

Thanks for all your help!

PS: Sorry about the thread title, it's late =)

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7220
Keep it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us