I need advice on a home theater system

Username: Jr286

Post Number: 1
i have approx. 2000 (usd) to spend on a home theater system (not including a receiver)please advise what`s good buy..........thanks jerry

Username: Varit

Post Number: 1
Big or small speakers?

Post Number: 2
room size is approx.16x25x9,what do you think is the right size speakers?.......thaks jeery

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7145
What receiver will you be using? Are you looking for just speakers?

Bronze Member
Username: Jethro

Lansing, Mi

Post Number: 50
so.. he needs a TV, DVD, 5 speakers, subwoofer, cables, power strip of sorts. I'm guessing u have a TV. So, lets say u need only 5 speakers and a sub just for simplicity. for 2 grand 5.1 speaker only setup, i'd look toward paradigm for best overall sound and value for the 5 speakers. look at paradigm monitor 9s for floor standers and if u like them for around $800 bucks, u can easily get matching center and surrounds and be within budget.
Look at these companies also if u don't have a paradigm dealer where u can listen to the product for urself. Klipsch, B&W, Polk Audio

Post Number: 3
i only need 5.1 speaker set up.I was thinking about the same thing between the paradigm and axiom (epic grand master 500)but coudn`t decide between the both.I was concern about mixing and matching paradigm just to get a compete system.........thanks jerry
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us